Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hour to $$$ Ratio?

Kick2011

• 1 month later...

For beginners in online sites not only in surveys applicable but also other sites. In PTC or PTP sites then beginners can have a ratio of 1 dollar per hour and this is only applicable for international members because US members need to have larger ratio perhaps 5-7 dollars depends if there is site offering like that. :D

For beginners in online sites not only in surveys applicable but also other sites. In PTC or PTP sites then beginners can have a ratio of 1 dollar per hour and this is only applicable for international members because US members need to have larger ratio perhaps 5-7 dollars depends if there is site offering like that. :D

Well, I agree with you that $1.00 an hour is just good amount of money if you are an international member, but if you reside in US or any such major countries, $1.00 is just far below expectations. US earners looks to earn a minimum of $5 per hours which is about reasonable part time income for them.

That is why i found in the freelancing sites that the most common fixed job they have is worth 5 dollars which can done within an hour. But the problem is that seeking job and making sure that 5 dollar job is worthy because fixed jobs are not sure. :D

As far as I know, freelancer jobs are not permanent. The persons offering the freelancer jobs requires their workers to work for a fixed period of time. However, the amount which they offer is good enough as compared to the amount of time we need to give to receive such good amount.

Indeed. Although, we can still have alternatives to have a good dollars per hour. There were others that do joining activities to have dollars in hour and while we enjoy doing that activity. For now, freelancing sites is good in the dollar ratio of most members wanted. :D

Freelancing sites are surely good for earning. However, as far as I have seen, there are people who look for workers to do any particular task and pays for it. Well, if that is the case, then you might have to be skilled in a particular field to earn through freelancer jobs.

Freelancing sites are surely good for earning. However, as far as I have seen, there are people who look for workers to do any particular task and pays for it. Well, if that is the case, then you might have to be skilled in a particular field to earn through freelancer jobs.

Yes, that is the consideration of the freelancing in order to have better hour to dollar is to have better job or specialization. If that is programming then that will be paid hourly and of course, will earn more than 5 dollars per hour. :D

Yes, that is the consideration of the freelancing in order to have better hour to dollar is to have better job or specialization. If that is programming then that will be paid hourly and of course, will earn more than 5 dollars per hour. :D

Indeed its a good opportunity for all those members who have those skills which are required for the job. However, there are several of those general people who look to earn online. I believe freelancing then is useless for them as they might not have the required skill for the jobs available.

Indeed its a good opportunity for all those members who have those skills which are required for the job. However, there are several of those general people who look to earn online. I believe freelancing then is useless for them as they might not have the required skill for the jobs available.

I believe that too. That is really not worthy if members in freelancing sites are dont have skills. But i do know that there were tasks or jobs in freelancing sites that dont require skills only copy pasting job. But these jobs are expected to have lower earnings. Like within accomplishment of the task you will have 5 dollars or less depends on the agreed rate. :D

I believe that too. That is really not worthy if members in freelancing sites are dont have skills. But i do know that there were tasks or jobs in freelancing sites that dont require skills only copy pasting job. But these jobs are expected to have lower earnings. Like within accomplishment of the task you will have 5 dollars or less depends on the agreed rate. :D

Low earning rates for jobs which do not require any work are worthless as I myself has seen that such jobs basically offers payment in incentives or a few dollars for a huge amount of work which is just too less for a member. Freelancing is mostly for those who are skilled in any profession.

Low earning rates for jobs which do not require any work are worthless as I myself has seen that such jobs basically offers payment in incentives or a few dollars for a huge amount of work which is just too less for a member. Freelancing is mostly for those who are skilled in any profession.

Did you got simple jobs in freelancing sites? As we know that most of the freelancers start from the fixed jobs or the low earning sites. Because even we are skilled but we dont have any experienced on that freelancing site it is difficult to be trusted and easy to hire. :D

Did you got simple jobs in freelancing sites? As we know that most of the freelancers start from the fixed jobs or the low earning sites. Because even we are skilled but we dont have any experienced on that freelancing site it is difficult to be trusted and easy to hire. :D

I have never tried freelancing but have heard about it that freelancing sites provide jobs on the basis of skills. This means that there are several jobs available for members but we need to find out the job which we can opt to complete successfully.

I have never tried freelancing but have heard about it that freelancing sites provide jobs on the basis of skills. This means that there are several jobs available for members but we need to find out the job which we can opt to complete successfully.

Because from what freelancer told their experience that they need to start in a small job even you have skills that is higher on that. From the time you have many experiences then that is the time in the skills you are really fit will be easy to hire and get the job. We can even shift in other skills if we like as long as our experiences are catchy and will convinced the employer. :D

Because from what freelancer told their experience that they need to start in a small job even you have skills that is higher on that. From the time you have many experiences then that is the time in the skills you are really fit will be easy to hire and get the job. We can even shift in other skills if we like as long as our experiences are catchy and will convinced the employer. :D

Yes, that can be done in the long term to earn stable income through freelancing. I myself have seen many jobs which doesn't require any skills such as data entry or captcha typing jobs but the paying rate for it is very less as compared to other skill based jobs.

Yes, that can be done in the long term to earn stable income through freelancing. I myself have seen many jobs which doesn't require any skills such as data entry or captcha typing jobs but the paying rate for it is very less as compared to other skill based jobs.

Well, right now if we dont have or cant find jobs then we seek lower jobs which is the data entry. But this kind of job is somewhat difficult to be hired because there were so many jobseekers that prefer those jobs. :D

Well, right now if we dont have or cant find jobs then we seek lower jobs which is the data entry. But this kind of job is somewhat difficult to be hired because there were so many jobseekers that prefer those jobs. :D

Yes that is the matter of concern too. The freelancing job which do not require any skills are preferred by several users and therefore several members apply for the job and thus it becomes hard for us to get hired for that job....

Even the easiest jobs will be competitive as most members are checking for it. The easier the job the more competition the harder the job is the less competition because highly skilled members are less in numbers. So it will be really an advantage if we will have high skills. :D

The main problem with the freelancing jobs are that not all members have skills and thus they have to look for the jobs available which do not require any skills. However, those jobs which do not require any skills are searched and applied by several other members and are more competitive.

Well it is also need time to atleast make job seeking. It will be good if we are continuously hired by the employer and also that will have increased our hourly rate for instance before we have 5 dollars per hour but when we are hired again it can increased to 6 dollars depends if the employer will agree. :D

Well it is also need time to atleast make job seeking. It will be good if we are continuously hired by the employer and also that will have increased our hourly rate for instance before we have 5 dollars per hour but when we are hired again it can increased to 6 dollars depends if the employer will agree. :D

The bad thing is that the employer do not pay high amount to the general workers which do not have any skills. They pay high rates to only those workers who are experts in their own fields. However, freelancing is surely profitable if a member wants to find a job online.

The bad thing is that the employer do not pay high amount to the general workers which do not have any skills. They pay high rates to only those workers who are experts in their own fields. However, freelancing is surely profitable if a member wants to find a job online.

Although if we cant find jobs that give good or high rate then we can find other ways to have other jobs or earning sites that will surely increase our earnings. That is why we have sideline that will really a good thing we have other choices. As we know in freelancing jobs only takes few hours only or minutes. So we can have other job too in the freelancing sites. :D

• 3 months later...

Well, I agree with you that $1.00 an hour is just good amount of money if you are an international member, but if you reside in US or any such major countries, $1.00 is just far below expectations. US earners looks to earn a minimum of $5 per hours which is about reasonable part time income for them.

yes that is the truth in this type of survey we go into if $1 should be the same with US indigens its not worth a while.