Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

There are so many ways of getting paid from website, Which can i choose from those?

Kick2011

The competition is really high now because if you will join in odesk then it may take time before you can get a job in here or you need to do some jobs for free just to have some good feedback before you can demand in here because the competition is high as even professional making this as their part time.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

When i say e-book, i didnt meant it alone. There are many business you can do with your website, register for affiliate marketing and link them to your website, use your website for google adsense or selling free informations online. And that is my next idea target now, to design, register and host for a free informative website and use ads display to earn money with my websites.

Well, it is such a nice thing to see, there are many efforts to make money online here. But, if we only do e-books, it will be very hard to make money. Because now, there are too many e-books, we can not count. And then also, so many things we can download for free in this internet, we can not control it

Freelancing has something to do with the specialization of a person. So, technically at first, we should have good in our portfolio to show them. Since, it's worldwide and there's lot of having people to also have try out to earn online which they can think it's better than in offline.

if i have enough skill with my PHP i will prefer this way, with one project we can earn more than $300, but i know there are many competition around, so that is why we make more portofolio for us, if we have more portofolio we will get better rates and sooner people will trust us

I feel that websites like Paid to Click and Paid to Read are some of the worst. PTC websites generally are scams and are slow earners. Even Neobux reduced their click rates some time back, remember ? Paid to Read, well, really depends on your geographical location, so earning is also very slow. Forex and HYIP are too risky already, especially HYIP which goes scamming easily. Perhaps the best and most stable is PTP forums already.

paid to read need a lot of patience from their users, it is not easy thing to do but i see that if we have a lot of refferals there then we will get a lot of bucks from here, but as single reader i am not sure if we will have more chance to get more bucks from that kind of online earning

paid to read need a lot of patience from their users, it is not easy thing to do but i see that if we have a lot of refferals there then we will get a lot of bucks from here, but as single reader i am not sure if we will have more chance to get more bucks from that kind of online earning

Well I don't think just by having a lot of refferals really help that much. I think ultimately is still have to see if you get anything from the paid to read website to read or not. As far as I understand, it depends on your geographical location to whether you get a lot of little bit of things to read

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there are depends on the location how great the chances to earn better. Since, it's probably because of the value or the importance or others. I think that we should just try those things or earning sites that we will going to earn and we know that we are comfortable.

• 3 years later...

With the fast developped of technology,there are more and more methods of earing money,like PPC,affiliate program,reselling,referrals and so on,an I have tried affiliate,I have it's not so easy,so do you find a better way?

You can try Google Adsense

AdSense is one of the most convenient waysto make additional money from your website. All you do is copy some code into your site to display the ads, and you earn every time someone clicks. You may also earn from impressions in some cases. After placing Google Adsense in your pages, you can check how much money you earn a day by browsing the website SITERANK.ME Just type the domain you want to find out into the website http://siterank.me/ . And then the site system will give you all the information you need most quickly and accurately. It also provides a lot of useful additional information on the development history of a website, its Google Index and so much more. 

Make Real Money Online

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...