Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

There are so many ways of getting paid from website, Which can i choose from those?

Kick2011

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTP forums is the best earning method available online according to my views. Almost all other earning methods available online do have some limitations on daily earnings but it is not the case in PTP forums. There is an unlimited earning potential available at PTP forums which a member can take benefit of...

Those good in referring i.e. advertising as lot of opportunities as they can join an affiliate program and start adverting, or start selling a product, but for others i feel PTC, PTP and Survey site are good opportunity providers. @deal3049 yeah PTC and even PTP some time turn scam/nonpaying but that risk we need to take in online business and we can reduce it by joining several programs so if out of 20, any 2 turns scam we still dont loose much. Some said it right "dont keep all your eggs in one basket"..

I am prefering paid surveys as my personal choice to earn from websites. Because by being registered and active at more survey sites with regular payout requests I will be able to earn 500 $ a month.

Well, as far as I have notices, most of the survey sites are limited to the residents of US. Other survey site which are available worldwide hardly pays good amount for completing surveys and the amount of surveys available are very rare too. I prefer PTP as the earning opportunity provided by them are unlimited.

Survey sites are not for international members. Although, the opportunity to earn is high compared to other earning sites. If there is only good survey sites applicable for the international members. But still i am not still not able to find one and legit. :D

I agree with you that survey sites are not available to international members. Most of the legit survey sites offers surveys to the residents of US only. For residents of other countries such as my country India, its almost impossible to find a legit survey site which do have surveys for Indian residents. However, there are a few sites which have 1-2 surveys for Indians but no more then that and hence its impossible to reach the minimum payout with them.

I agree with you that survey sites are not available to international members. Most of the legit survey sites offers surveys to the residents of US only. For residents of other countries such as my country India, its almost impossible to find a legit survey site which do have surveys for Indian residents. However, there are a few sites which have 1-2 surveys for Indians but no more then that and hence its impossible to reach the minimum payout with them.

That is why for those international members we can find other ways like ptp forums not be waste our time when seeking surveys that are inappropriate to us. We have lot of forums that pays us better rate. :D

That is why for those international members we can find other ways like ptp forums not be waste our time when seeking surveys that are inappropriate to us. We have lot of forums that pays us better rate. :D

Yes, I do agree with you that survey sites might be more profitable but as far as best method of earning online is considered, PTP is still the best as taking survey do have a limitation, especially for international members and thus we earn only a limited amount of money through them as compared to PTP forums which provides us the opoortunity to earn as much as we can without any limitations whatsoever.

Online earners dont only depend on the various sites but depends also in the payment processors. Since LR is almost in the PTP forums then they will have choose sites that are using it. PTP is a great earnings of LR for me. :D

yeah, you are right

then those LR collected money can be deposited in HYIPs and money cyclers for a short term period so that we get a profit from that ;)

Online earners dont only depend on the various sites but depends also in the payment processors. Since LR is almost in the PTP forums then they will have choose sites that are using it. PTP is a great earnings of LR for me. :D

I do agree with you that there are a few online earners who look for earning site depending on the payment processor they use. However, online earning has evolved in the past few years and grown up rapidly. If a member, say using LR wants to earn through PTC, then there are wide variety of PTC site available for them to earn through.

Although, there were only very few sites that offer LR as payment options. There are things they consider and might be a problem. One is the legitimacy of a ptc second, is the availability of LR to the admin since other ptc sites just added LR it does not mean that it can hold its funds for the new added payment processor. :D

Although, there were only very few sites that offer LR as payment options. There are things they consider and might be a problem. One is the legitimacy of a ptc second, is the availability of LR to the admin since other ptc sites just added LR it does not mean that it can hold its funds for the new added payment processor. :D

PTC's didn't used LR as payment processors a few months back but with the popularity of LR as payment processor, many new PTC's are adding LR as one of the alternatives for withdrawing the funds available in our account which is great especially for those who use LR for their payments.

PTC's didn't used LR as payment processors a few months back but with the popularity of LR as payment processor, many new PTC's are adding LR as one of the alternatives for withdrawing the funds available in our account which is great especially for those who use LR for their payments.

I think that not only having famous and popular but the rules they have. As we know that most of the earning sites we know have LR options and LR are used in PTC because of not strict rules but the only thing is that they have charges. :D

I think that not only having famous and popular but the rules they have. As we know that most of the earning sites we know have LR options and LR are used in PTC because of not strict rules but the only thing is that they have charges. :D

As you might have seen in the past, LR was not used by any of the PTC sites launched about a year back. However, with the huge popularity of LR in recent years, PTC's finally decided to start accepting LR on their site which is a great implementation, especially for those who use LR for their online payments.

As you might have seen in the past, LR was not used by any of the PTC sites launched about a year back. However, with the huge popularity of LR in recent years, PTC's finally decided to start accepting LR on their site which is a great implementation, especially for those who use LR for their online payments.

Or the reason might be that the PTC admins started to get problem with paypal and think of other alternative payment processor. As we know also that it is not only this year started the problems in ptc because of paypal. No matter what, i can have both or prefer to have to used it since i can withdraw the funds. :D

Or the reason might be that the PTC admins started to get problem with paypal and think of other alternative payment processor. As we know also that it is not only this year started the problems in ptc because of paypal. No matter what, i can have both or prefer to have to used it since i can withdraw the funds. :D

With the increasing popularity of Liberty Reserve, PTC's might have decided to add it amongst one of their default transaction method. Another important reason for adding LR would have been the fact that LR is irreversible and ptc's quite often scam their members and therefore LR can provide an ideal condition for doing this.

I got paid in an uploading site. I think that it is also good to have ways to earn in the uploading sites. Many members have earned 100 dollars to it within a month depends on their files and filesize. Have you guys done trying in the uploading site and i can compare it to my earnings in one high paying ptp forum. :D

I got paid in an uploading site. I think that it is also good to have ways to earn in the uploading sites. Many members have earned 100 dollars to it within a month depends on their files and filesize. Have you guys done trying in the uploading site and i can compare it to my earnings in one high paying ptp forum. :D

Well, image uploading sites pay too less of an earnings if we compare it from any other earning method available online. There are image uploading sites with hardly pays a dollar or so for uploading and showing your images to 1000 or more users online. This is not a good rate and might take months to reach the minimum payout.