Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invest-paradise - invest-paradise.net

invest-paradise.net is a private investment company that operates internationally and has been in business since 2001. invest-paradise.net created by the group of traders and analysts, specialized in the sphere of stocks, bonds, alternative products, currencies, futures, real estate. All the members of our team are professionals. They are constantly working on implementing unique technologies and trading schemes that allow working successfully on the market of virtual investments in a highly successful and profitable way we are.

2% Hourly For 120 Hours

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $500 1.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 1.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2.00

10% Daily for 50 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 8.00

Plan 2 $201 - $5,000 10.00

After 5 Day 145%

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 135.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 145.00

Use our referral program and earn up to 3.00% of referral deposits!

http://invest-paradise.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

The hourly plan is very interesting and that daily plan is good as it is giving 10% interest but the time period is very long which is creating doubt in my mind. I will keep an eye on this site because this program has unbelievable returns.

I agree as well firstly i dont like hourly paying sites as they go scam very fast, next the roi is very high and unreasonable - i dont think they shall be able to pay 145% in 5 days, further there are no monitors listed on the site as there is no rate-us page so it would be difficult to find out current status of this site.