Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Have you dumped any survey sites and why?

Kick2011

I have dumped ciao-surveys because they send surveys out for 10p (about 15 cents) that last anywhere from 30 mins upto 60 mins this is not worth my time. This might be worth time to some people that have spare time but being in loads of survey sites i am getting rid of all the low paying ones and this is just one of them. It is a shame they used to be a great survey site before they became part of greenfield. My last payment took about 3 weeks i think to arrive by paypal.

Make Real Money Online

• 4 weeks later...

Frankly speaking, I rarely participate in survey, because most of the survey sites are not worth my time.

I joined Surveyhead about 6 months ago & I have qualified for several profile surveys as well. But there are few surveys available for me & till now, I only got 2 to 3 surveys. Furthermore, they just disqualified me & no points are credited for me, even I have put in alot of time & effort for survey completion :(

• 3 weeks later...

I joined several survey sites earlier but i left most of them and am not active on them any more - either some of them dont send enough surveys and i felt it difficult to reach payout level or they dont really pay - but only one i am regularly using and getting paid is globaltestmarket and though i earn a check usually 6-12 month - still happy with that additional fixed incnome for which efforts are quite less as i need to attempt survey once a week or lesser just few minutes.

Sometimes the previous Ciao has kicket my out of high paid surveys, but I have been able to earn a pocket money per month. But now Ciao have been matched with testandvote. I have not dumped with survey sites because there are some international and German survey sites where the ratio for spent time and earned money is good.

• 4 months later...

Yes i have dumped a survey site "Inboxdollar"before and the reason why i dumped the survey site is that they claim to place ventures that members will survey on and get paid,but any of them i tried to make my survey on denies me;they all blink that my country is not allowed to execute surveys on that.After some while like 5months later i loged in there to check on them again and i saw that i have earned $5.51 as i wanted to withdraw,they gave me an alert that i have to reach $30.0 before i can cashout where as nothing really works towards my earning.So i dumped them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah - All of them, LOL. I just wasn't born under the right star, live in beachfront mansion of 173.2sq built in in August 2010, own VW Jetta and Range Rover Defender, have golden retriever and 2.5 kids - so I'm not really applicable for most of the surveys.

Takes too much time to browser though those couple preliminary questions to be profitable.

I registered with Global Test Market some months ago and completed the surveys that they sent me on a regular basis until I realised that they paid via check only and you can withdraw at $50 if I remember the cashout amount correctly. Fact is being in Sourh Africa a check is not the preferred method of payment for me. For some reason I had thought that they paid via payment processors.

That was the only survey site that I had joined and havent been to any other since then. I am also hoping that in time there will be one survey site that pays well and to a payment processor so that I can also get to experience some good earnings from such sites.

Unless you live in the States (or Canada, AUS/NZ) there's not that much point with the surveys. And even then you also have to meet multiple criteria, so in the end you'll end up using more time with the preliminary questions (that are not paid) than with the actual paid surveys.

I agree with the post that unless you are from United State of America,you will be wasting your time working on survey sites.You cannot earn much from it if you are from International countries.I have dumped lot of survey sites because they are offering me nothing.

I have dumped several suyvey sites in the past as most of the survey sites offers surveys to US members and rarely did I found a survey that I could have completed. At that speed, it would have taken almost a year or so for me to earn the minimum payout of mere $10 at such survey sites...

• 2 weeks later...
Frankly speaking, I rarely participate in survey, because most of the survey sites are not worth my time. I joined Surveyhead about 6 months ago & I have qualified for several profile surveys as well. But there are few surveys available for me & till now, I only got 2 to 3 surveys. Furthermore, they just disqualified me & no points are credited for me, even I have put in alot of time & effort for survey completion :(

Same here, I'm currently a member of 5 survey sites and either i get disqualified during the screening process or i get the message this survey is already close after spending 15 to 30 minutes of answering the questions. And yes you don't get any points for the effort.

I have already quit in the survey sites. I have a valid reasons why. Because survey sites in my country dont give good numbers of surveys and the difficult thing is that because of their high payout that seems to be impossible to reach within a month. :D

I think this is also true in my case, survey sites don't send a lot of surveys in my country that would allow make it payout monthly.

• 1 month later...

I can see the issue of not receiving payment being a concern. Also for international users, you usually find that there are few surveys that cater for you and although you see many of them in your control panel, you dont qualify because of your location.

• 2 weeks later...

I can see the issue of not receiving payment being a concern. Also for international users, you usually find that there are few surveys that cater for you and although you see many of them in your control panel, you dont qualify because of your location.

talking about survey i don't positive that some of them will give earning for us international members, so that is why this kind of business now become one of the business that i will never try to join, so far they only wasting my time a lot and that is not good for me since i have a lot of good business that will give me more money