Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Surveys have you done today?

Kick2011

• 1 month later...

I am on several survey sites but i do complete only the offer sent by globaltestmarket as this is the only site I have been paid 2 times already, i did not get any today though it was around 4 days back i completed the survey that was about usage of electronic technology.

Well, does that mean that globaltestmarket offer surveys to International members as well. I have never seen a survey site which has been offering consistent surveys to the residents of western countries including my country India. That's the only reason I don't find completing surveys profitable.

Well, does that mean that globaltestmarket offer surveys to International members as well. I have never seen a survey site which has been offering consistent surveys to the residents of western countries including my country India. That's the only reason I don't find completing surveys profitable.

This is the main feature of globaltestmarket that international members get survey offers regularly, and unlike some other sites which dont give fixed remunaration but you get a chance to earn a price, globaltestmarket has fixed points for each survey and even those dont qualify for whatever reason get 5 points awarded for their efforts to attempt the survey.

This is the main feature of globaltestmarket that international members get survey offers regularly, and unlike some other sites which dont give fixed remunaration but you get a chance to earn a price, globaltestmarket has fixed points for each survey and even those dont qualify for whatever reason get 5 points awarded for their efforts to attempt the survey.

Well, thats a good news that there are survey sites available for international members as well. However can you please clarify what is their point system all about and how much do we earn for completing at least one survey on globaltestmarket. Are their any minimum amount we have to earn before withdrawing our earnings too?

If there were really surveys that offers regularly in international members then that will be a good earning sites. Well, i am still looking that these survey sites are online and paying for about a year already. So the payments will not be a problem and also that the payouts are quite high. :D

Well, I too am looking for survey sites which pays good and do have international surveys as most of the survey sites are restricted to the users of US and other major countries. I was referred to globaltestmarket and have joined them today itself, so waiting to see how it works for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...