Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kevla Iinvest - kevlarinvest.com

I am not Admin!

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

kevlarinvest.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

7 days / 40% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 210.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 245.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 280.00

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$10 and there is no maximum.

You may make additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via Alertpay, Perfectmoney. If you don't have an Alertpay, Perfectmoney account, you need to get one.

JOIN HERE

no banner in their ratings page as well as no monitor listing this one though

it's stated that the program is running for 13 days as per the information on their site,

I have noticed their plans offer 30, 35, and 40% returns depending on the amount range invested,

I don't think it's sustainable plans to pay such huge ROI in that week period.

Good site with perfect traditional classic design. Their current status is very cool. Seems like on-time paying site. Even we just need to give $10 only for the entry but here also found some high end weekly RoI. But their 5% ref. commission is perfect match for any good network .

• 2 weeks later...

this site is not loading from my end, I think this program has been closed already,

even the plans were unsustainable, thus the program might have been closed.

thread moved to scam folder !