Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

• 4 weeks later...

What? This forum is paying in slower pace, not just like the other forums you ever meet, before if you see that admin pay at most 6 months as fast as one month, but that is depend on the condition. DMT in the other hand is a very good forum, as long as you keep active you can earn, later i will post my payment proof link here included the newest one.

• 2 weeks later...

Pls friends I am new here,I check this site payment processor and I discover that members have not receive there payment since February till date.are they still paying

This one still paying and perfectly works, well maybe the payment is slower but it doesn't mean you are not getting paid by admin. Everything seems fine as long as you post in more than one sections and i am sure there are some posters here that want to give you some activities you want.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys do not need to worry because from what I know DMT will surely pay its a paying forum so we dont need to worry about anything here just keep your eye on your payout before the end of this month or next month end then mayur I know will surely process the payment

I wonder why poster keep ponding in this issue of payment?even when the admin come to the chatbox himself and anounce that he will process the payment i hope you guys know its mayur that normally keep to its word even if this forum stop a paid to post program today mayur must sure cleard the pending payment so mostlikely before the end of june or july nothing will stop mayur from clearing all the pending fund...what he need now is a moderator in the forum mostly now that many posters have started posting am still missing the like of budado,rexway,hedge33 i hope this guys join us soon

No matter what happen poster must always enquire about payment in any program so it is not a new thing but for DMT the admin know when to process payment we dont need to worry about it let say before the end of this month something good will come or next month

Admin in this forum still pay us no matter what, they paid us in the right amount and depend on your posts quality if that is good enough into those standard you will get paid but one downside is payment slow, bu no worry admin will pay in the end and as far as i know this is one of the PTP forum which still pay up to now.

I'm glad to know that this forum is still online and still paying somehow. But the activity it's not as good as it used to be. But anyway this is a good place for information online about making money but I don't think I should expect that activity would be get back to what it used to be.

I'm glad to know that this forum is still online and still paying somehow. But the activity it's not as good as it used to be. But anyway this is a good place for information online about making money but I don't think I should expect that activity would be get back to what it used to be.

This one still pays and you don't have to worry about that, it seems this forum will keep paying even up to 2017 you will find out that the payment is slow but it is not a big deal because in the end admin will pays and the forum overall offers good rate per posts.

• 3 weeks later...

I have check so many times on payment section here, and noticed that there is a lot of pending payments. But, since

the Admin Mayur had promised to clear the payments by june or july , i think we all that have requested for payment

needs to wait till the Admin comes back. I want to withhold my own request now till the Admin starts making payment.

Well nobody know the admin plan here I think he will soon process the payment the last payment he process was on February-and now we are in July making it good five months so I think he need do something about payment as posters keep complaining, but for sure my admin mayur will surely pay, the only thing is that he need to come to the chat box and keep posters couragious.

Well nobody know the admin plan here I think he will soon process the payment the last payment he process was on February-and now we are in July making it good five months so I think he need do something about payment as posters keep complaining, but for sure my admin mayur will surely pay, the only thing is that he need to come to the chat box and keep posters couragious.

LOL, why they keep complaining? That is the way DMT works, and if you look around DMT and its sister MTW as far as i know the only forums which still titled as Paid to Post forums. I know the payment is late, way more late than DMT's in past or other PTP forum but seeing the condition of PTP industry in this day i think i don't have much complaint.

• 1 month later...

I dont know what really happen here the admin just made some payment I dont know why he chose to skip some of those payment request that has been in the que for some time I think he need to come to the chat box and explain things to members also he has not made payment on mtw yet

Just got my 5th payout request paid which i placed today itself and thanks got without any warning/infraction (and no deduction in fact) as i saw in payment requests several persons got warning status 10+.

I see less people participating in the discussion about our forum, @admin cant the thread about our forum be sticked at top?

I think the improvement which the posters will love to see now in the forum is if the admin mayur can re-schedule the right and specific period and duration which payment can be process , maybe monthly or two-month interval

DMT is good and it is the only reliable forum which we can get paid for posting now the Issue that admin is not getting enough fund to pay us weekly or monthly should concern us also we need to join hand and convince advertisers to advertise here so we can get payment on weekly or monthly basis

Well, i must say that Mayur the Admin of DMT has really tried enough to keep this forum running till date. We all started from GT, he

took up good challenges to run this forum, since 2010 till date. Helping the Admin earn back advertise, in order to make fast payment,

i think we don't really need contacting the Advertisers, rather we do what we make or attract them place Ads with DMT. Good activities

with good posts, in relevant sections, will surely make them coming. Again, when we also know why they come to advertise, that we try

to invest or trade as well for those that really know forex trading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...