Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I have some problem sometimes when i access this forum but i keep pushing it even using VPN because i think this forum is really good the payment even slower but it is paid, and i think admin has been paid for around more than thousand dollars it seems, and what a nice milestone for admin itself.

Are you indonesian? If you are then that is might be from your ISP i also feel like that but it seems fine during midnight one of the best way to access DMT that time. Slower does not hold me at least i could share and also sometimes argue about my opinion at the thing that i know like forex and HYIP.

Yes i am indonesian, that is my first thought and it seems access DMT is harder without VPN. If you force it will be hard to access this forum and of course affected your post itself, maybe because DMT still paying and also has quite good activity that is why i still post here.

I think now, it's loading so fast and I hope it remains this way. From my experience about this forum, there are times it will load slowly and there are times it will tend to load fast but generally in recent times, unless there is a bug, you will definitely see that it serves you right.

I think now, it's loading so fast and I hope it remains this way. From my experience about this forum, there are times it will load slowly and there are times it will tend to load fast but generally in recent times, unless there is a bug, you will definitely see that it serves you right.

yes you are right my friend

yes you are right my friend, for me i get really amazing information i try to learn and learn to be good in forex and with little experience in hyips

good luck for all memeber,we need to do just the best

yes you are right my friend, for me i get really amazing information i try to learn and learn to be good in forex and with little experience in hyips

good luck for all memeber,we need to do just the best, so al so we need to get more time more and more to be good on forex

thanks a lot for all friend there

Are you indonesian? If you are then that is might be from your ISP i also feel like that but it seems fine during midnight one of the best way to access DMT that time. Slower does not hold me at least i could share and also sometimes argue about my opinion at the thing that i know like forex and HYIP.

good luck for all memeber,we need to do just the best, so al so we need to get more time more and more to be good on forex

thanks a lot for all friend there

for me side job im not from indonisa im from algeria

@decub: I think that ISP problem not DMT and MTW, with VPN i can use it without much problem accessing this forum. DMT also offers various range place for me where i can post and also share something with the others. Overall DMT is one of the latest forum that still paying for now and not like others.

@decub: I think that ISP problem not DMT and MTW, with VPN i can use it without much problem accessing this forum. DMT also offers various range place for me where i can post and also share something with the others. Overall DMT is one of the latest forum that still paying for now and not like others.

Well, that might be. Actually, in recent times, I no longer find it difficult accessing the forum and I can possibly say it is something that I won't see as a problem from my own side. More so, the admin seems to always visit the forum and this will go a long way in reducing the effect of this on visitors to the forum.

@decub: I just changed to the other provider and works well up to now. It seems maybe ISP not from DMT. One thing that is why i still post in DMT because i can post in various section and also there are a lot of active posters here such as Myregister, Stekin, and of course you. It makes discussion more interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems that PTP section has less posters compared to HYIP or Forex sections which for sure have higher rates. This forum for sure is good enough even to some people who said that it pays slower, but i don't mind that is not my main course here why i love post here because it is load faster i don't know why but compared to the other still exist PTP forum, it is the fastest.

DMT still doing well up to now, i see that admin got sponsor from pokeram and als globalprime which means this forum is still attractive to some people or organization who want to attract more people from this forum. PTP maybe like that because of the same reason like you said before.

• 1 month later...

I'm new in here, I come to this site after search about paid for posting 2015 on google. Before registering, I also search about latest payment has been made here. And looked if the payment has been made on this month, so I register here with hope can learn more about online business.

@JuON: Hope that you also can be active as the other posters here before. If you are new feel free to read the rules and make sure that your posts are up to the admin standard but seeing your posts i think it is more than enough and if you keep post here someday you might get paid.

I hope so able to get paid from here, I just calculate how many post needed before reach the minimum 100 points. Around 66 post to get $1, so if I plan to cashout at least $10 that is mean I need to collect 660 post first. Better to collect the post before requesting payment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The rate per post are depend on section, Forex and HYIP has higher section compared to PTP section or PTC section. So if you want to reach $10 the amount of posts you need to post here is various, not just 660 posts it could be less or even more than that as long as you active in more than one sections. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As for the content i am sure that is good enough but again that is depend on a trader's view about it. DMT for me is another place to share something that i know and to think about something that i want to learn from the other traders. As for Admin Mayur, he is one of the good guy and reliable too.

DMT is one of the oldest ptp forum that still exist and pay its members, admin mayur is for sure a honest admin and still pay despite the other forums that become stop paying its posters. But don't hope fast payment, if you still want to earn think this forum as secondary or even tertiary earning for you.