Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

That is already good enough posts amount, i also trying to be more active here especially since my trading activity is over with i reached monthly target. DMT even paid slower but i still see many posters trust them because of admin is clearly paying and it is proven with previous payment requests.

I never access mobile view theme but computer view already more than enough and easier to load plus i don't have much time to be active but when i am back to this forum there are a lot of posters that has been made some activities plus it is so much encouraging the other posters including me, but i see Payment Processor section has less activities.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to reach 5 dollars worth of post in here then request payments then wait to get paid. I do still believe that its better to have late payments than to have no payments at all. Money is good if we can earn good in here. I am sure that in two to three more years I can really enjoy making good income still in here. I hope so.

• 3 weeks later...

About the payment i think it will as long as 3 or 4 months later, i don't having big hope for fast payment but still will spend my time especially if i am not that busy. One thing that i like about DMT is that as far as i know the highest forum that paid in terms of rate and still paying without fail up to now.

• 2 weeks later...

The same here i will trying to be more active because i know this is the only forum that still paying and also reliable at the same time, even yes the peymant will take longer time but Hey you still can accumulate more points and edit your payment request isn't it?

I don't think there's good activity but members are just busy withother things. I am quite busy myself but I am going to do some post. If only I can see more activity that it would encourage me to come here more often. But at least the forum is still going and not have stopped this ptp.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you should try to post in other sections, there is PTC section which has some threads posted everyday, also there is Payment processor section which wait for more posters aside from me, and if you want forex section is like daily posting section where you could post yours.

Well, I do visit the forums reglarly and I also think there are good activities in most of the threads. One can point out that the most active being the ones of HYIP and Forex. Perhaps a little bit of the Get paid to where one can find a couple of posts to make.

Because of the high rate there and i think that is normal, also i think with this kind of activity at least around 3-4 people make post in PTP section then DMT still a good place to post.  I find this forum also looks comfortable for make some posts based on our knowledge.

Because of the high rate there and i think that is normal, also i think with this kind of activity at least around 3-4 people make post in PTP section then DMT still a good place to post. I find this forum also looks comfortable for make some posts based on our knowledge.

That is it. I don't think a lot of people make posts in the PTP like they used to before because I know back then when one can make up to 4 rounds of posts in a day and even though it has the least rates, you can still find it fun posting there because of the activities going on there.

That is it. I don't think a lot of people make posts in the PTP like they used to before because I know back then when one can make up to 4 rounds of posts in a day and even though it has the least rates, you can still find it fun posting there because of the activities going on there.

There was motivation then but right now it is different, it is all about money isn't it the key is the rates the higher it is then many people will post with it, also activities must be counted. Putting that aside as long as one forum like DMT keeps paying people will come post in regular way.

People's motivation is all about making money by posting, by the way it seems you are quite active in this forum especially in forex i see that you post there so much sharing your opinion and also your experience so far in foreign exchange, this is good for attract more investors, today it is very hard to access this forum through normal connection in my country, i wonder what my govt think.

I reduced my activities a lot in the past couple of days because of other offline schedules but I can see that there are still a lot of people who are keeping up over there and that will always sound as a source of encouragement to keep coming around there.

With some members that keep active in some section i think my diversity knowledge about online business could be used fully here, Also it means maximizing earning but what makes me like here that i could share my thought with some members here that may try to argue with me, or even sharing something amazing.

With some members that keep active in some section i think my diversity knowledge about online business could be used fully here, Also it means maximizing earning but what makes me like here that i could share my thought with some members here that may try to argue with me, or even sharing something amazing.

Also at the same time would be helpful for the other members too, from what i see the activity in this forum is quite nice, but as usual the high rate section would get more place in the member's heart but HYIP section in this case is a having less posters except for payment proof posters from HYIP monitors.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is always the payment proof section that get more posts in HYIP here because they say the sweetness of the pudding is in the eating. Most times, it also has a lot of visitors to it since there are so many who are looking for a way to invest their money.

• 3 weeks later...

I have some problem sometimes when i access this forum but i keep pushing it even using VPN because i think this forum is really good the payment even slower but it is paid, and i think admin has been paid for around more than thousand dollars it seems, and what a nice milestone for admin itself.