Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am posting in here not only for money. I can earn in a day what I can earn in a month in here in dmt.  But I still do hope that I get paid also. I started my earnings online in ptp forums like dmt. So for me its only good to make some active post from time to time and hope to get paid in the process also. Beside its help me do something online while I wait for forex movements.

• 1 month later...

Some how I do agree. Activity in here is much much better. I can post almost twice more in here than its sister forum. Even though theirs some delays in payments some how this forum activity is still much better. I do hope though that payments will be on monthly and on regular basis soon so that activity will going to go up.

I still see that a lot of those who are posting in this forum no longer post in the paid to post section like before and most of the other regulars are no longer coming around. Well, it's still activities that is lacking and it is something that could just be temporal.

• 2 weeks later...

I still see that a lot of those who are posting in this forum no longer post in the paid to post section like before and most of the other regulars are no longer coming around. Well, it's still activities that is lacking and it is something that could just be temporal.

Lacking to certain extent, but i think because of the lower rates that is why people choose not to make post in paid to post section or other section which has lower posting rate. But i think this is normal since admin earn more from forex and hyip advertiser.

• 2 weeks later...

Am just hoping if the Admin plans to be making payments once Monthly, then the activities will gonna be at the higher point, for sure.

on the Hyip section you will hardly get a good conversation there, but will be experiencing more payment proofs over there, though it is not the right place of making the proofs.

@decub!you ought to know that posters cannot be posting in the high paying sections alone because the mod will surely give a serious deduction. I think posters should just dissemiinate there posts to various sections in order not to get that huge deductions. For me I will keep posting in the paid to post section.

Am just hoping if the Admin plans to be making payments once Monthly, then the activities will gonna be at the higher point, for sure.

on the Hyip section you will hardly get a good conversation there, but will be experiencing more payment proofs over there, though it is not the right place of making the proofs.

I think that is good too at least for loyal posters or someone who has time can make various posts in various section too. I think about that section admin already has rules that HYIP discussion is not the place for payment proofs right? DMT already have payment proofs for HYIP. Forex is fine and other investment section i think is good too.

@decub!you ought to know that posters cannot be posting in the high paying sections alone because the mod will surely give a serious deduction. I think posters should just dissemiinate there posts to various sections in order not to get that huge deductions. For me I will keep posting in the paid to post section.

Its always good to spread our post in many section as much  as possible. We can post more and we can earn more also. Usually I do try to maintain 10 post in low paying section and 10 post in higher paying section to maximize my posting in here. But sad to say I don't post in here daily.

@budado,of course,posting in here daily is not possible if you are not a hyip lover because all the other sections caNnot be active as the HYIP section,if you are into HYIPs,sure you can just be posting your payment proofs daily,that is what I do in this forum.

Once the report button has been clicked by someone,leave the rest to the mods or admin,I so sure that do something about the spam posts. I wonder what made the activity in this forum to be reduced. This is one of the paying forums that we still have,I just don't know why members are not that active.

Delay for sure, you can see some payment that already verified by moderator but still does not get any payment from admin. This is a common problem in paid to post forum especially like this one. I keep posting here not everyday to give some gaps so i can be comfortable when posted here too.

this forum is still doing okay up to now. I'm glad that admin hasn't given up in this one making it one of the longest paying forum we have around now.

This is one of the forum that i always stopping by, even the rate is lower but overall this program is proven to be a paid program. DMT also doing well with the payment even there are several delay. You still can catch some activities too.

I do hope payments will come soon. Our request of payments has been approved November last year but its already february and still theirs no payments until now. I really do love to see this forum keeps on paying and hoping that in the long run this forum will become a good and paying forum until now.

I can see that some newbies are discussing about MTW in the chatbox. I am so sure that admin must have seen there comments but he never replied to them. Anyway,it seems that some old members are back posting,I can see likes of Indieover and Rexway,that's a good one from them,this will make me to come back to the forum.

I'm just using cellphone which does not show the shout box.so I don't see when admin has been online. it's nice that admin is still doing okay with this forum. yes, the forum does have low rates but it's just okay. I just wish to see this forum will have more activities and good posters that would or can provide good information and ideas