Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@monyitomon, I think it made ​​the 30 posts that are very difficult for myself, at least I can make a post one day only 12-15 posts or also can be less than that, I had 2 days of absence does not make a post on this forum and now I started to become active again because I should pursue that point I have lived the past 2 days, keep the spirit friends.

Its not been easy for me combining posting and other offline activities but I intend making a reasonable activity in DMT today. I will be content if I'm able to make 10posts but I will be very glad if I can make more than 10posts, yet I'll ensure that I don't exceed the maximum number of posts required daily.

Well, it is very nice when I can see the payment from this forum is done again. This is such a lovely forum. I will keep making posts on this forum and support this forum. Hopefully the payment can be done faster. And the Admin can get more sources to earn the money from the Ads on this forum as well

Yeah, it is such a wonderful forum. And I really love almost all of the sections, no one gets bored. Everyday I get to know more and more interesting information at the forum. DMT is one of the best site I have ever joined. I'm happy and satisfied that I am a member or should I say "part of the family" of DMT. Thank you DMT, and more power to your site.

Yeah, it is such a wonderful forum. And I really love almost all of the sections, no one gets bored. Everyday I get to know more and more interesting information at the forum. DMT is one of the best site I have ever joined. I'm happy and satisfied that I am a member or should I say "part of the family" of DMT. Thank you DMT, and more power to your site.

@glucoseguy, make 30 posts on this forum for a day is not easy, because it is needed in this forum post is unique, if not unique then it will be paid for will be in pieces if you later request the payment, if you are posting unique then you will receive full payment in accordance with your point.

@glucoseguy, make 30 posts on this forum for a day is not easy, because it is needed in this forum post is unique, if not unique then it will be paid for will be in pieces if you later request the payment, if you are posting unique then you will receive full payment in accordance with your point.

It depends on the situation of things surrounding the poster and the speed at which the poster makes posts. For example, a fast poster will find it very easy to reach 30posts here especially if he/she isn't involved in much ptp forums. When the forum used to process weekly payments, I used to make more than 35posts on a daily basis because I wasn't busy offline, I also stopped my activity in some forums and I'm a bit fast in posting, but presently, I'm occupied with lots of offline activities and I post in more forums therefore I find it difficult to reach 30posts daily.

I always got bad connection problem, so I get to post not exceeding in 10. And sometimes it happens that, because of this network problem, I violate the forum rules, sometimes it double post. Flooding is one of the violation stated in the forum rules, isn't it?

Flooding or consecutive posts will be a violation. But since yes, there are many members experiencing of the duplicate posts then, try to report it or else other members will report those and will not be good in your side. So far, it is not have problem in my internet connection.

I always got bad connection problem, so I get to post not exceeding in 10. And sometimes it happens that, because of this network problem, I violate the forum rules, sometimes it double post. Flooding is one of the violation stated in the forum rules, isn't it?

It happens when Internet connection problems occurs. So tryy to check first if your comment posted then try to post again if not. This will help you from get reported :P

That is already good enough dude, if you keep posting here everday you can reach cashout in 10 days, that is easy to reach, and also i think if there are more members that become active members in this forum, we also feel glad with it, because more chance for us to be an active members too.

Riddick thank's for the warning, I'll do report it as soon as possible. And sarah, yes its definitely because of bad internet connection, to double post is not my intention. I love being a member here at DMT that's why I'm trying not to violate any rules.Trickster dude, thank's for quoting my post, though I cant post 30 a day. I'm still happy sharing of how many I can only do for a day. Thank you guys. Keep coming!

@danielle27 its obvious that you are a new poster in DMT. You are welcome to the forum and I must tell you that your posts must be relevant to any thread you wish to post in so as to avoid deductions during payout. Make sure you read the forum rules carefully and if there's any of them you don't understand, feel free to ask our Mod or any poster here. DMT is great and you will surely enjoy your posting activities. :D

I'm planning to continue posting on the site now. I would need to make more posts for now as I am not sure if I would be able to post again tomorrow so I think while I have the time to post that I should do a lot of post as well and not just for the sake of making activity again on the site. I don't think that I would earn and do well if I would not make a lot of post here as often as possible.

@sarah21, congratulations, you are very quickly made ​​a post on this forum because it only takes 2 days and then you can request payment, I myself was not able to reach the target if 2 days because I am most likely to reach the target could also be 3-4 days or more, because they have to divide their time between college and is active with several forums including this forum.

We should not be disappointed if we were not able to request on time. For me I would just request immediately if I would have enough points but first now because of my lack of activity lately that my points are not good enough yet. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post on the s

Its really good to have two liners or more each time we post. Me I'm comfortable posting two to three liners in all ptp forum that I'm posting that I really don't give time and effort anymore. For me its already automatic that I can post on regular basis. So far I'm happy how I make profit in here. I'm just hoping to see myself earning good and earning well in here on regular basis.

And also that members should keep in mind to have 2 post lines for the post length and to have at least related to the discussions. So far, we can see that several members are active in DMT and seriously, this will help to improve even the forum activities.

I'm really is a newbie. But I do respect the DMT rules so as much as I could, I'm trying not to post irrelevant to the discussions. To avoid violating the rules. But sometimes it happen that I replied the post of other members on specific topic or questions. Thank's for the advice members, I will remember to always follow the rules.

Yesterday I could not access this lovely forum at all. It was gone, and I was so sad. Well, I supposed to reach another payment request yesterday. But, due to the problem, I will try to make it by today. I am very happy to see I can access the website of this lovely forum again and making posts

When can I request for payment? after I reached 100 posts, after reaching minimum payout which is 1$ or maybe its ok to wait, whenever I want to request for cashout of DMT points. And also in other onlime income I uses paypal, its my first time to use LR as payment processor. I dont even know how to open an account, please, can anybody tell me how to do this. Thank you.

I'm just happy that I have at least 200 points now. so I just hope that I would be able to continue posting in here and would be able to reach like 400 points soon. I am quite getting a bit more motivated on posting on the site as well. I am just getting more comfortable posting on the site and I have noticed an increase in activity again lately.