Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I can see that Mod Yogesh already approved most of the payment request of members, but I still didn't able to request for a payment in here because I am just nearing to reach my goal in here as I will still need to do another one round of posting activity in here later on, but I will have to make sure that I can finish my posting activity in here today.

It seems our mod has a plan to approve all of the payouts today but I will just have my payout by tomorrow since it is still early and still have plenty of time to make more posting in various sections in DMT forum. Also, the members validation are done so, technically the registration is validated by admin.

I am just nearing to reach 500 points in here so when I reach it then I am going to request for it. I don't have some plan on adding more points even there is still tomorrow because it's going to be my rest day posting. It's quite motivating to see payment request getting approved in here.

I see here on this forum, my payment request is already approved by the moderator of this forum. This is such a nice work here. And everything here is running on time and good. Now I am also trying to make many more posts here. Hopefully this forum can be more and more active in every threads

One thing I notice here, before I get warning from the Admin here if I only make post in one section only here. I still remember that thing. So, it is better for us here to be active in many sections on this forum here. And then we can discuss about so many things on this forum here. This is good

Well, I am very happy to see here, the payment is done right on the schedule by the Admin of this forum here. It is such a perfect forum here. Even there are so many forums not good now, but we can see this forum is doing perfect now. Hopefully this forum can be better and better in the future

@riddick: i agree with you here dude. and i post in more than one section is something that i do here, since if i only post in one section it will be bored for me, i will try to spread my posts here in as much section as i can, but i see that you are quite active in Payment processor section too

I am also happy that I have reached my target last week in here which is 500 points so I got paid with a full amount in here, I will just stick with my goal as I am quite contented earning for such amount weekly. I will try to accumulate 100 points in here today, but if I can't it it just okay.

If we can continue to be active here and we are making quality posts,i guess the admin would have a chance of getting more advertisers to the forum and that would make him to be able to pay us for a very long time,i really like the activity here in DMT

Here, I just edit my payment request on this lovely forum. I often do this, because it is better for me here. Now, I make another payment request for 400 in this forum here. I will try to be more active and spending more time in this forum. Now, this can be one of the best forum ever in the business

Yesterday, I didn't able to be active in here because I only accumulated 10 points in here, but today I am spending lots of my time in here so hopefully I can do some good amount of posting in here because I am very motivated with my posting activity in here. I know that you guys will be also active.

Admin, I see a warn status when ever I post or comment on HYIPs.. Please I will be glad if you remove the warning sign and help to know were I went wrong so the mistake won't repeat itself..

you can ask to moderator about that thing dude, in HYIP you need to post something that is truly value, since in HYIP section you will get better rates so admin need better posts there for this site, as long as you have good posts there then you don't have to worry with warning

I just hope that I can reach 150 points in here today. I will try to do some posting in the Forex discussion again later on though I have made some posting already in that section, but I only made 10 posts as there are still many threads that I can reply on so I can still make another 10 posts.

I don't have any goal for now but I am trying to post as much as I can. So I just hope that I would be able to keep on posting on the site till later on. I would be very happy if I can make like twenty post for this day. But I don't know if I would be able to. Anyway I am just happy to see good activity on the site today.