Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Well i don't think i would be making posts in the payment processor section,though i can discuss about but i just don't like discussing about it because i don't make use of them,i would prefer to make posts just in 2 sections in this forum,which is the HYIP and PTP section,i am getting tired so i would just try and accumulate 50 points

I was supposed to post here early today but unfortuntely for me my account was logged out unknowly to me simply because I switch to another device platform (IPHONE). There I fail the 3 login attemts so my account was locked for 12 minutes, luckly I discovered the program was at my fault so I change back to normal and everything went well. I think DMT has a tight security measure with my experience today.

Well, that's normal way to secure and don't have only can access without any restriction. Well, I don't think it really concerns but what I have now is still not reach of 100 points for yesterday but trying today this morning to complete and then, go on for my next goal of posting.

Well I can see you are up very early today to make some post here so I will just be passing through if I could make some replies after you which I've made some post in the hyip section too. Well If Im through with the ptp section, I will take a break for this morning and keep my afternoon schedule very tight.

I actually done for my target for yesterday and now will work on for today's target and I can see you've some monitoring of the forum for the recent posts and I'm glad that I'm early though not glad to see not much activities in me. So, I will need to give this chance to have my posting.

I am curious as to why there is fewer activities in the PTP section unline before or even in MTW here. There's usually just a couple of posts in here that members seem to make and then leave for other forums. I will just make a few posts here and then move over to the forex section then.

Accumulating 100 points is not that hard in the forum,it is just a matter of making 2 rounds of posting,i almost accomplished my target in the forum yesterday but i was very sleepy so i had to disregard the posting,i would try and accumulate 100 points in the forum today,though my internet connection has started acting up

It will be very easy for those who got alot of time to spend on forums unlike myself who's just posting at my free time. Meanwhile I will be setting for a higher target of 500 points already I have passed through 200 points so a minimum of 300 points will be needed to accomplish my desired target at the forum.

I see that at least now there are members that are making full round of posting and that makes it really easy to be active on the DMT forum just as it is on the MTW forum. I have already passed the $10 mark in here and will be slowly approaching $15 if I can manage to make $5 for this week.

I noticed it too,but i want to finish my posting in the hyip section before i resume posting in the ptp section,i just need to make this round of posting and i would take a break 'cos i am really getting tired as of now,let me see if i can make this round and i stiil need to make posts in MTW too

I also not expect that I will extend my activity in the forum this evening as I only planned out for some 150 points but it turned out I can have 200 points if I can make another round of posting. I also did not expect how fast the members making new replies and that's why I hope this will be worthy discussions.

You are quite fast in here seems you've been active in other section that will surely make it easy for you to accumulate points much faster. I will be more active in the Forex discussion in the coming days, but right there is no reason to be so much active as everything is going fine.

You are quite fast in here seems you've been active in other section that will surely make it easy for you to accumulate points much faster. I will be more active in the Forex discussion in the coming days, but right there is no reason to be so much active as everything is going fine.

That is the key to getting to our target much faster in here. If you are able to spread your posting activities on the forum and also post in the forex section then you can really do well in here. I also made a coule of posts in the forex section already for the day.

I just make another payment request again on this forum here. It is the third time in this new year 2013. It is very fast because we can see the Admin here is working very fast and nice here. So, I am as the member here can trust this forum and I feel satisfied at this moment here

That's right,it will be the third time that we would be getting paid this month,i think that this forum is one of the fastest paying forum for now,i did achieve my target in the forum yesterday and i am planning to do the same in the forum toiday,i just hope that the activity in the forum is still great