Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Well I can see some members already requested payment already,others like me are yet to request payment.Actually when members request payment,they feel a kind of anticipation,waiting anxiously in expectance of what admin will do after request payment.I only observe this after members request payment,they keep checking the thread again and again.lols

Compared in last week it's not much yet, so expecting more members to request theirs. Actually, this could be the first time I will be requesting 500 points if ever I will able achieve that and I will be really happy for that after become member here for a long time I just have this much activity this week.

I am very happy to check the status of my payment request on this forum here, it is approved already here. I just need to wait for the payment here. Hopefully I will get paid here in 2012. So, this can be the last payment for me in the year 2012 here. And we will continue in 2013

It's really good before the year will close after 9 more days we will have our payments in the forums and in dmt forum that no doubt, we will receive and our hard work will be paid off. Members just need to focus in their activities, make quality posting, follow forum rules and try to spread their activities.

And I'm also impressed that you've made your activity now distributed in different sections which I also decided to post in other sections. See, I have done posting in Forex section and in ecurrency and now just few more posts before I call it a day, I thought at first it is a tall order to have this goal.

I just post in 2 sections in DMT,and those sections are hyip and ptp,I make posts there simply because I am familiar with those sections,other sections I am not too familiar with them,even the payment processor section I don't make posts there cos it is only LR that I make use of,so I don't really like discussing about the other e-currencies

Just checked the payment request section to find out that 8 payment request was made already,all approved by mod and waiting for others to come by.Seriously I wont be surprised if the number of request will climb up before tomorrow because members really accumulated quite a good amount this week since activity inhere was increased.

I'm trying to spread my activity in DMT to as much sections as I can so that I'll be able to make my target for the week. Hopefully, I should make it today with the good activities in the forum. I've noticed that DMT is being supported by some posters in other forums via signatures and that's a good development as it'll help more posters to become active here.

I'm trying to spread my activity in DMT to as much sections as I can so that I'll be able to make my target for the week. Hopefully, I should make it today with the good activities in the forum. I've noticed that DMT is being supported by some posters in other forums via signatures and that's a good development as it'll help more posters to become active here.

Just made a payment request of 453 points,yes it sounds a bit funny.I should have requested for only 450 points to get full $4.5 but I accidentally made a double post due to network flunctuation from my ISP,same day I pm admin to delete it.Im sure he'll subract 3 cents thats why I added 3 cents to 453 points payout request.