Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I can see that you are really active in the forum today,your targaet is just the target I am aiming too,but to my surprise I have passed my target,I am really ahsppy for that,this is my second round of posting and I just need to accumulate about 40 points before heading to another forum

This is my second of posting on the forum as well and I am impressed to see the number of posts that are in between since the last time that I was active in the morning. It just shows that the forum is now getting more popular unlike before where you would go for a day or so without having a reply in some sections.

Yeah I am surprised myself with the fast activity. So I think that the members are so happy with the weekly payment. And I like the site because I am very much comfortable posting on the site than on other forums. So it's just a delight for me to make another round of post on the site as well.

I think base on your activity to meet it within this weekend. Though, you have tried to be active in other sections to ensure that you can give also good activity and not only we focus in few sections. It will be a great help also for our forum. And I know that I'm happy to see this activity in dmt.

To be honest I havent really spread my posting activities as much as I wish to and in fact my overall posting in DMT has somewhat slowed down. I have less than 300 points in here and need to pick up the pace if I still intend on getting to around 500 for my Payment request. What I will be doing today is to make sure that I also give the forum activities in other sections for sure.

Even you have slowed down your activity there's no mistake that you can still make good points to reach. As of this moment you have 300 points as well higher than mine as of this moment. Since, my target is to have 300 points for the meantime and I know I might able to request for payout tomorrow.

So you are now active in the forex section,that's good to know,i would have love to join you in the section but I don't really have knowledge about forex, so it is better for me to stay away from it rather than me spamming the section,I have enjoyed my posting in the forum through the week,I am always achieving my goals

I think base on your activity to meet it within this weekend. Though, you have tried to be active in other sections to ensure that you can give also good activity and not only we focus in few sections. It will be a great help also for our forum. And I know that I'm happy to see this activity in dmt.

I appreciate the advice. I'm gonna heed to it by spreading my activity to as much sections as possible today as I intend spenDing most of my day posting in DMT. The last time I posted in the payment processor section, I noticed that it had few activity. I guess its because most posters here have focused their activity on mostly the ptp section. We should try to spread our activities to as much sections as possible.

Well for me I got discouraged posting on those sections like payment processor,and other sections where there're not much activities because when I make post nobody will reply them..it'll just remain still like a stagnat water till any interested person replies which is not a good way to promote the forum.

@ofejiro if more posters can become active in the payment processor section, it will go a long way in improving the activity of this great forum and it will also be of benefits to we posters as it will help us to accumulate more points than we used to. Don't get discouraged from posting there. I will make posts there when I'm through with the hyip and ptp sections but that is if my previous posts have been replied to.

It's up to them what will be their priorities in posting activities. I know that members will going to have their list of forums to be active more often and we can expect that they can just aim for the minimum payout in dmt and that will be good target for them already. I don't know why they need to think to be discouraged.

Well, what you can expect in that section as there's only 3 or 4 threads that are obviously having the most activity because of their reputation and widely used. So, I will not really think I can make many posts in that section as there's not much interesting to discuss only few which I'm interested.

Its already 12 midnight and I'm so sleepy but I want to finish my posting in here. I hope I'm still good enough to post readable and understandable post. Because I just feel that my eyes are just want to close already. lols. Anyway I'm targetting 300 points right now and I'm hoping next week I can reach 500 points and request payments in here. That's why even though I'm sleepy I still want to continue posting in here.

Well, what you can expect in that section as there's only 3 or 4 threads that are obviously having the most activity because of their reputation and widely used. So, I will not really think I can make many posts in that section as there's not much interesting to discuss only few which I'm interested.

There's really not much threads in here which is why its actually easy to forget to post in here at times. Sometimes you find that you can only make just one two posts in this section when you get here. I think that I am done with my posting for th day and will resume posting again here tomorrow.

Yeah I think because of the site loading as fast as the sister site MTW that is why the members are now able to post here a lot daily now. Anyway I have been enjoying my activity here whatever section I would post at. So i would try to be more active on the site as well as you have been making more posts here lately.

This could be the week that many members become active. This also means that the forum got a great activity this starting month of December. So not sure it's because many members got plenty of time to have online activity and posting activity that's why they able to make regular posting in dmt.