Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am also quite happy to get paid again today, from DMT, it just helped me to add to my investments in hyips, today, since the admin pays much faster, and we need not wait for a long time to get paid, DMT has always been my top prioritized PTP.

Well I guess I am still getting deductions from this forum despite requesting for much lower amount, though I still find this forum good for me to post even though they keep on deducting points in my earnings, anyways I was aiming again to reach another payout for this week here in DMT forum.

Well I guess I am still getting deductions from this forum despite requesting for much lower amount, though I still find this forum good for me to post even though they keep on deducting points in my earnings, anyways I was aiming again to reach another payout for this week here in DMT forum.

We are not supposed to worry too much about the deduction. It is a common thing happened not only on DMT, but all forums online here. The most important thing is to see this one is paying well and legit. So, what we have done here is not useless at all. And we will stay here again

I see admin also have updated some forum in the dmt that no longer paying or already scam site. I have seen last week mod juz already closed some threads in the gpt sections and great to see admin also see those inactive or not paying sites. :D

i haven't noticed that. hehe. but that is good that admin mayur is doing some updates on his forum about closing threads and other inactive programs as well. That would help clean the forum as well since only active programs and sites that will be seen in the forum.

Well,I love the activities that is going on in this forum and the payment rate is low so we can cashout our earning with ease,nice admin ,nice forum

Though I am posting in DMT, I haven't checked the contest yet in here.lol. If there is really a good contest running on now in DMT then I've better check it out and try to participate in it. It's not bad to get some few bucks in such contests.

Well I am really glad that posting activities in here was always updated daily and with that we can easily achieve our goal with low minimum payout too.

That's true. But even with low minimum. I still prefer to cashout once a month in here. usually every end of the month. I earn about 5 dollars each month in here and I'm really happy. although its really hard to reach my 5 dollars goal its much in here because of the rate but right now DMT is in my top ten ptp list.