Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mirex Group - mirexgroup.com

I am not Admin!

Mirex Group has no implication on why you would choose it's services as your own financial agent. We are dedicated to the hard work and believe we do absolutely nothing to attract the most successful and potential investors, which has been revealed within many eventful years. We are nothing but an investment vehicle with the most powerful techniques, we don't think about how to make profit, instead - we do search for new channels on how to implement our previously discovered techniques, apply today's market and blast with our knowledge and experience. If anybody out there can overtake the Oil market, for example, they have to come see us first, we hold all bonds, all first-hand connections.

41225376589969171561.jpg

Accept: LR/ PM/ OKPay

JOIN HERE

For 75% daily it will take around 133 days to reach our principle get back, their 3 level referrals program leads to be active to convince someone to spend.... here is a option for requesting call back system as well... I am completely satisfied with their features... I am totally sure about it as trusted program..

Oil and Gold etc are profitable fields to trade, the site is also designed attractive,

their plans have ROI up to 1.75 starting from 0.75 %

that's low and reasonable that can make the program stable as well,

the plan term is of course long, 180 trading days, but that's okay with the long term plan programs.

• 2 months later...

Admin's News Letter Update October 24, 2011 02:44 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

mirexgroup.com - Account Report

Greetings.

We've noticed that you've registered in our program and you haven't deposited any funds yet.

Would you like any assistance on how to get started?

For example, if your deposited amount was $10000, today you will earn:

150 USD for Oil Fund

160 USD for Gold Fund

150 USD for Platinum Fund

130 USD for Classic Fund

Accepted e-currencies:

LibertyReserve

PerfectMoney

OKPAY

Bank Wire

Western Union

Feel free to request a phone call, or chat live with one of our representatvies right from our website. Please visit http://mirexgroup.com/ in order to do that.

Also visit our "Contact Us" section for other forms of available methods of communication:

http://mirexgroup.com/eng/contact-us/

Hope to see you soon!

I am not sure of it's current status since there is no ratings page or monitor added to the site, I could not find this program details on GoldPoll as well, so we must search for latest payment proofs on forums around, this old site has been running for a while, but this one looks like not so popular one.