Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stable Sssets - stable-assets.com

I am not Admin!

Welcome to Stable Assets!

Stable Assets is a private investment group operating on the Financial Betting since 2005. Having started as a small investment group operating only on the BetOnMarkets, we have gradually expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. Most of our teammates are professional financial expert. We are always open for mutual advantage cooperation and are very interested as in our present partners and clients, and in new investors. We risk - you get stable profit.

$1 - $499 - 1.1% Interest

$500 - $1799 - 1.3% Interest

$1800 - $2999 - 1.6% Interest

$3000+ - 2.0% Interest

300 day plans

compounding available

principle returned

7 days per week profit payments

instant withdrawals

financial betting since 2005

Accept: LR

JOIN NOW

in the hyip history, there was a program named Able Assets,

I think fellow investors might have remembered that one yet,

that turned to scam before one can reach BEP,

I also lost my funds to them, now this 'Stable Assets' is the same program and same plans.

Well I liked the site design this program has, new hyip but already listed on so many monitors

Looking at plans which offer very reasonable roi it seems that admin prefer sustainability and plan keep this hyip for long

Already listed on so many monitors though only one in paying status but this is coz the program is new.

I really like this program design and also they offer reasonable plans which support for long term investment. I hope I was join and invest in right time so I can get back my deposit and profits before they turn to scam. Let see how long they can keep their activity on hyip industry. Hope not like other programs that have a similar name with them cause I know this program has different admin with past one.

Those who want to make long term investment plan, I mean who has fee money for spend should take this reliable opportunities. Their design is looking good as well as they have fixed asset return strategy. Good effective RoI of 1.1% daily and also we can take this service for only a single $. I liked their fixed 5% ref. back system.

Update: Banner update and new short term plan now available: VIP plan with 105% after 1 day and VIP+ plan with 120% return after 3 days. Thank Admin :)

Banners UPDATE

We have added two new plans VIP and VIP+

VIP Plan - 105% after 1 day, not-compounding, principle included

VIP+ Plan - 120% after 3 days, not-compounding, principle included

Please UPDATE banners

http://stable-assets.com/?a=[/url]

Thanks Stable Assets Team

• 3 weeks later...

this program has closed status on almost all monitors,

I think this program has turned to scam, after the new plan of short term was introduced,

thus the thread moved to scam folder.