Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Monetasia - monetasia.com

I am not Admin!

Monetasia is the result of months of dedication, research, and testing by our investment experts. Our team has carefully analyzed the various trends of the financial market, and have identified the best methods to attain maximum, yet stable, returns for our clients.

We have provided three different investment plans for all types of budgets, with higher investments correlating with higher daily profits. You are guaranteed to be able to withdraw your money quickly after your investment term has ended.

Our support team is online daily to be able to assist our clients with any concerns they may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your inquiries, and we will respond without delay.

plan1.png plan2.png plan3.png plan4.png

JOIN HERE

I will consider this program as single planned program with 1.1% stable ROI offer,

because only this plan has set affordable minimum investment,

and the rest of the two plans have huge minimum set which even large investors also can't afford,

I think 1.1% ROI is very low and stable to pay on the basis of calender days.

1.1-1.9% daily roi for 45 days is very attractive return but highly sustainable as well.

Principal is returned after the expiry of investment - which i feel is most crucial point and we get profit or loss depend on whether we get principal back

I would have preferred if principal would have been included in daily roi and roi would have been higher.

Good site with very normal casual script. We can get here 1.1% to 1.9% (varies). Also we have to invest it for 45 days only i.e. little long but really takeable for us. We just need to spend only $10 or more to start earning with the program. Also here we find natural 5% ref. back that can make our income more easily.

Update from Admin: Site will offline in next one or two days due to server transfer, seem like admin have some plan, let's wait and see :)

Hello member of Monetasia.

The site will be offline for a day or two as we transfer servers.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Expect big things from us!

Best regards,

Admin

http://monetasia.com/

We Monetize Your World

• 3 weeks later...

newsletter from monetasia

Referral Contest Still Going On!

Hey Monetasia Members,

The referral contest is still going on. Right now the top referrer with the most active referrals is the user "inwiefern". He has 1 active Referral. The user that has the most active referrals at the end of the month of August will have $10 credited to their account! Its not too late to start referring!

Best regards,

Admin

Monetasia.com

the program has got a long list of monitors listing them,

they have got paying status on all of them,

thus life time 23 days and has been paying so far !

Update: Site now has its own twitter account and toolbar. You can stay update by follow them on twitter and download the toolbar, kind of new feature for HYIP site thou :)

Hello Monetasia Users,

I wanted to share two updates with you today.

We are now on Twitter. Check us out at #Monetasia1. This is great news as it will help us relay important news to you through another medium other than the web site.

We have a Toolbar Now. It's Not Much but has an area for you to see our tweets and makes logging into the site a lot easier! Download it today from our homepage - www.monetasia.com/

Best Regards,

Monetasia Admin

Monetasia.com

this latest news regarding Twitter account as well as toolbar has been good,

I don't know much about the downloading of that new tool bar,

but no doubt that the feature to follow them on Twitter for regular updates is nice.

Update: Referral Contest Update! Referral Contest is still running but it will end soon. you still have the chance. Start referral others, earn commission and nice prize from Contest :)

Hello Monetasia Users,

This is a referral contest update. As of today, user inwiefern still holds the most active referrals with 1 Active Referral. Its not too late though. The contest ends midnight August 31st EDT. Tell others about Monetasia and the prize of $10 added to your account can be yours! Check our banners out. They can help you promote Monetasia!

Best Regards,

Monetasia Admin

Monetasia.com

the person with just 1 active referral is leading the contest, that is very less promotion,

I think there should be many more to try to win the contest,

te prize money of $10 is not low amount to neglect, even the plans are sustainable.

Latest Update From Monetasia.com

Exciting Updates!

Hey everyone,

Two exciting updates for all Monetasia users.

First, the referral contest is still going on. It ends at Midnight tonight EDT. You still have a little over 10 hours as of this communication. Currently, user inwiefern remains the user with the highest active referrals. He only has 1 referral though so it is still anyone's game. The user with the highest active referral count by the end of tonight will receive $10 in their account tomorrow!

Second, everyone knows our withdrawal fees currently are 2.5% or minimum $0.50. As of tomorrow this will change to 1.5% or minimum $0.25. This is exciting news as you keep more of the money you have earned. We have hopes that this fee will decrease further and may also disappear within the next 2 months.

Thanks everyone for trusting in Monetasia. We look forward to a long future of success with you.

Best Regards,

Monetasia Admin

Monetasia.com

that was good to know that they have lowered the withdrawal fees from 2.5% to 1.5%,

I think this will definitely be profitable for investors,

also that the admin makes a promise to lower the fee further or remove it completely in next two months.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is some new content getting created on their site, thus I have noticed some server message on this site link !

at the same time, I doubt the program might have been closed !

monetasia.com

Welcome! This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check back later!

Here is what I got this message when I tried to open this site.

"Welcome! This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check back later!".

Looks like the admin is updating the site, or it has gone and scammed people. This is yet to be observed.

the same situation to this day that the site is unavailable,

since there is no update or explanation from the admin on this issue,

we can declare it as a closed program, so even low ROI plans also can fast turn to scam.