Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

enviofx - enviofx.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner728a.gif

Started Jul 24, 2011

Enviofx is a private limited company providing investment solutions around the world to any kind of investor. Our service are based on Guarantee Stability and No risk, we have many years of experience in forex, stock and commodity trading in offline world. After Years of Our successful experience in trading now we are starting EnvioFX.com. We offer Short-term investment opportunity which great returns along with professional approach.

Our focus is to offer to individuals an exclusive funds management service. We are looking forward to have long relationship with the investor all around the world and in turn we will do our best to provide them with service of the highest level. Depending upon the level of Investment and Term, we can offer our members fixes and variable returns.

We believe quality and professionalism are the main aspects to meet and exceed Our goals. At Enviofx.com we follow highest degree of professionalism in maintaining relationship with our investors. Our support service will be available for 24 x 7 to assist you. If you have question, you may write an e-mail, or talk with us use our live support chat anytime.

Give us a chance to become your friendly financial partner and help you to provide with one of the best investment solutions available around the world. We will show you that EnvioFX.com is the best available platform to manage your funds growth. Now you are at the right place to attain success. Take a step forward to achieve your financial goals and dreams.

130% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 106.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 107.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 109.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $5,000 116.00

Plan 6 $5,001 - $20,000 130.00

220% after 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 120.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 125.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 140.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $5,000 155.00

Plan 6 $5,001 - $20,000 220.00

600% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 145.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 160.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 175.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 185.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $5,000 350.00

Plan 6 $5,001 - $20,000 600.00

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

Quite high rated paying site, only 75$ still deposited yet, so I am not satisfied with this status, but good to see a Live online chat option available for users,( it's offline)... But I am not sure about the lasting, as it has very higher ROI as 220% after 7 days which admin pay us, but from my views didn't watch any site to pay consistently... so I am sure it will be scam at any time as they want....

All plans for investment ranging 10-500$ offer quite resonable roi and so we can expect this is not going to face sustainabilty problem soon

But i am not too positive about this hyip because first all plans are fixed term plans while i would prefer to go with daily roi ,

and next when it comes to big deposit roi is just too high and any big deposit will certainly bring unstability to the program.

Good site with a very unique design. We can find here full monitoring system. Liked their ref. system because the rate is little high but very effective. Though every plan has big title RoI but exactly each and every has perfect RoI. I'm very interested of their 6% total benefit plan that can be start with $3. Expect that they should pay us on-time.

The site is ok, but then i am the type who always check the faq. There i usually can see if admin is in hurry or not. And if the runner of the hyip is knowledged in hyip world or not....

Well how about this:

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept e-gold, e-currencies.

e-gold? Anyone use e-gold......

and then

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my e-gold account?

Funds are usually available within 12 business hours.

Again e-gold. but checking the front page payment options is LR and PM...

So what , did they use a old faq from another program?

The design outside so to say is one of the newer hyip script thats for sell.....but ofcourse the faq isnt......

• 3 weeks later...

according to the site, it's running days is 42,

but there is various status on monitors for this program,

one show not paying status and one show active status,

hyip.com shows fake seal status, hyipexplorer shows problem status,

thus lot types of status for the same program.