Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sonyfunds - Sonyfunds.com

I'm not admin,

http://sonyfunds.com

Welcome visitors to our site SonyFunds.com.Company dedicated to investments in large profits,specializing in providing the highest investment growth. Sony Funds was founded to provide investment services in line with everyone wanting to see your money grow so fast, our company has the capacity and confidence to offer the best services we have a wide range of great resources as agreed to achieve the highest performance and achieve ever greater profits per dollar invested in us. we rely on experts in the investment and have a great and extensive knowledge of markets and to achieve ever better results positve hour by hour.We rely on representation and knowledge from around the world that gives us a great advantage for our great achievements and work with you providing the best services.We do not take care of your money work for you and can get the best return in the shortest time possible, our team will work hard for you.To start making money is very simple and easy to open an account with us and make their investment within the next hour and begin to see the fruits of your investment,you can join us with only a minimum investment of ten dollars.Can also use our referral services that can generate earnings by referring friends to invest with us and You will receive a commission each investment the more friends refer the greater the profits and our referral program is free.Any questions contact our support and we will gladly assist.

8.5% Hourly / 12 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 8.50

4.42% Hourly / 24 Hours

Plan 2 $10 and more 4.42

2.38% Hourly / 48 Hours

Plan 3 $10 and more 2.38

http://sonyfunds.com

I'm in :

Date: 7/24/2011 7:08 AM

Batch: 66190755

Sent To: U4817444 (Sony Funds.)

Amount: $15.00

Memo: Deposit to sonyfunds.com User vnmonitor.com

I can see some Apache HTTP server message on the page when I tried to visit this site,

it is written there that this message means that the program has installed Apache HTTP server,

also that this error means that the site is undergoing routine maintenance or experiencing problems,

this is what the current stage of the site.

I can acesss the site without any problem @archu i feel you should try again as this may be temporary problem

Site is looking beautiful and plans are attractive but though hourly plans but roi is still not very high and that may keep the program doing good

It looks that admin forgot to reset no. of runniing days in stats .. lol it shows 2395 running days and 0 total deposits.

Running days 2395

Total accounts 0

Active accounts 0

Total deposited $ 0.0

@luckyvoy I completely disagree with you; because you've told that the site is online from 2395 days. Do you have any idea that how many days make a year. Sorry I don't want to make any argue anymore but actually the site is online since Jul 25, 2011, mean only stay with us for 2 days only. We can get live support from then and can get hourly profit. But their 15% ref. commission is little higher than any normal.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this hourly plan program has already in problem,

I can't access the site, there is some domain information on the site page,

I think it's Apache server problem,

Domain Default page

If you see this page it means that Apache Domain Service for this domain is locked, or there's no such Apache Domain Service registered in Parallels Operations Automation.