Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safedollars - Safedollars.biz

I am NOT the admin!

http://safedollars.biz

Welcome to SafeDollars!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc auctor ipsum sit amet libero molestie et mattis nisi vestibulum. In aliquet imperdiet tempus. Sed rhoncus, lacus sit amet elementum aliquet, Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc... auctor ipsum sit amet libero molestie et mattis nisi

About SafeDollars

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc auctor ipsum sit amet libero molestie et mattis nisi vestibulum. In aliquet imperdiet tempus. Sed rhoncus, lacus sit amet elementum aliquet, arcu sem eleifend neque, vitae sollicitudin erat metus quis quam. Aenean mattis accumsan dui, ac vestibulum leo porta ut. Phasellus molestie rutrum neque, ac adipiscing sapien blandit vel. Maecenas ut augue ac mauris dignissim ultrices. Aenean mattis accumsan dui, ac vestibulum leo porta ut. Phasellus molestie rutrum neque, ac adipiscing sapien blandit vel. Maecenas ut augue ac mauris dignissim ultrices.

plans_bg.png

http://safedollars.biz

the program allows to select any plan to test with among these four various plans,

the longer the term, thehigher the returns offered,

another thing to notice, is that the minimum required also higher with the plan term,

it's better to go with the shortest plan with six days term and have an affordable minimum of $5.

I did not understand their languages, anyone can give me more information about it ..I just wait to see the statistics PAYING in the monitors in this site ... the plans are profitable, instead of that high rated..I dont think it should face any sustainability problem soon at all.. Site look is good and DDOS mentioned...

I did not understand their languages, anyone can give me more information about it ..I just wait to see the statistics PAYING in the monitors in this site ... the plans are profitable, instead of that high rated..I dont think it should face any sustainability problem soon at all.. Site look is good and DDOS mentioned...

yes, they have got DDOS protected by Genius Guard, since from 23rd July,

they will get paying status, only after six days of living, minimum,

because their plans start from six days term,

of course they can also pay RC and get paying status, however it's waiting status currently.