Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GBP Real Estate - gbprealestate.com

I am not Admin!

Create an account at GBP Real Estate and you will be able to participate in our referral program. We will pay you up to 6% of your referrer's deposit. Commission are credited to your GBP account balance instantly, you can withdraw it any time.

Investment Plans

Daily for 5 Trading Days!

$10...$1000 24%

$1001...$3000 25%

$3001...$5000 26%

$5001...$7000 27%

$7001...$10000 28%

$10001...$15000 29%

$15001...$50000 30%

JOIN HERE

I remember a lot programs with this kind of single plan 24% daily for five days, stayed for more than hundred days active,

so I am sure his one can also stay for few rounds as it's just the beginning,

there is also information on when to sell, at what price etc, I think this is what their investment business in real estate,

the plan is nice but the minimum is a bit high for this program.

Agree 24-30% daily for 5 days is most attractive plan this hyip offers,

not only this program offers high and attractive returns in short term but it look more

attractive as we start getting a big portion of our invest from the next day itself.

First of the site has delay response. I think admin might be used trial or low bandwidth server. Next come to the point directly - someone has crazy mind to take those high risky RoI. I mean 24% increment is big fool plan. Suppose we can take this service then our return % will be 0.005%. Really doubtful to me. I request you to ignore this site. Please don't blame me because I don't want to tell scam. But also I wish that every HYIP should be on-time. Though not sure but expect we can find here some little best.

• 3 weeks later...

well, it's life time is 404 days according to GP monitor

there is insurance facility from SunPoll,

which is a famous company that gives insurance when the program turns out to non paying,

All payments for the interests of the deposits invested at our company are guaranteed and insured by SonPoll Insurance Company