Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Games Innovations - gamesi.biz

I am not Admin!

Our Investments Plans is the best solution for investors who need instant access to their funds. Withdrawals and deposits can be made at any time. We have 10 Plan for our investor you can see all information in blow tables

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like in any investment program. You can have more investments in the same program.

Principal included in your profit. We will not return the principal at the end of per term. It means, you receive profits and principal in your daily earnings. You will receive all profits + initial depositonly at the maturity of plans.

Compounding is not available.

You can withdraw your earning at any time

b1-728.gif

More information: Games Innovations

Min for invest: $20

Duration: 1-150 days depend on plan

Profit: 1.15% - up to 5.55%/day

JOIN NOW

looks interesting program, though they have various plans up to 150 days term with 5.55 % daily ROI,

I think only the first two plans are affordable,

which have the term one day and five days with $20 and $50 minimum respectively,

the rest of the plans offer risky ROI also of long term and their minimum allowed is also unaffordable.

This site is looking like a pay-to-win site. But actually this also a investment site. I think they have designed their site like this because of their title theme. But I think they need to improve it more. Their fixed plan's RoI is little profitable for us, but we've to set our goal for too long times; not only but also we have to spend $20 for start up - little big than any newbie.

minimum investment is quite high but maybe investor not necessary to worry because this hyip offer reasonable profit per day and possible going to long run.

to convince investor make invest, this hyip make partnership with hyip monitor site too and waiting statuses so far. but I think tomorrow the status will changed because they make daily payment.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just tried to open the page but it was not loading,

the site is unavailable,

has anyone experienced it ? I think there is some problem with this program,

as the ROI is low and stable only.