Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DailyPayShares - dailypayshares.com

ban1.gif

What is DailyPayShares?

DailyPayShares is a special hybrid advertising program that shares advertising revenue with all advertisers.

We offer the opportunity for advertisers to showcase their advertisements AND at the same time, be rewarded with two unique streams of earnings. Our Advertisers receive daily earnings from our special Daily Profit Pool AND also from our company forced self-filling 2x2 matrix!

Massive Advertising And Money Making System

Here is How it works

You purchase an Ad shares that cost just $20.00 and that gives you a $10 position in our PROFIT SHARING POOL THAT PAYS YOU 3% daily until you have received 150% . The other $10 gives you an extra position in our fast 2x2 self fulfilling matrix that pays you $30.00 when you complete your 2x2 no sponsoring matrix. Therefore each $20 purchase gives you a $45.00 return before it expires. This is an INCREDIBILITY FAST AND LOW RISK MONEY MAKING SYSTEM!

2 TIER Bonus Commission = 15% Ref Bonus!

You do not have to promote this opportunity if you don't want to. Your positions will continue to earn regardless of if you sponsor anyone or not. BUT if you do, you will earn EVEN MORE INCOME! Every time your recruits purchase Ad shares, YOU WILL EARN 10% ($2.00) commission. Not bad considering your recruit may well purchase hundreds of Ad shares!!

But it gets even better... EVERY TIME your recruit RE-INVESTS their profits back into more Ad shares purchase YOU GET PAID Commission all over again - every single time! Just one recruit could make you hundreds or even thousands of dollars!

When THEIR recruits make purchases YOU will make an extra 5% ($1.00) Bonus Commission. Think about it... should your recruit introduce 10 others and they each purchase 10 Ad shares - YOU WILL GET paid a Bonus Commission of $100.00 for doing.. well nothing! You could re-invest that into 5 more Ad shares purchase and wait for the Profit Sharing System to pay you back an easy $45 per Ad share you own!!

Basically, YOU get paid 10% EVERY SINGLE TIME your recruits either purchase or re-invest into Ad share purchases PLUS another 5% for every single purchase or re-investment from THEIR recruits !!

ban3.gif

Prelaunch now. Only max you can purchase is 2 every hour. Once it is launched, it is 10 per hour.

• 1 month later...

I'm surprise that theirs no posters in this thread. But I see dailypayshares threads in many ptp that I'm in so I thought this one is a good site. I just know about this site today. So right now I'm still in research mode. I will try to find out later if this site is still paying or not or if its still good to invest or not.

This site turn to scam now. The site itself can't be open anymore. I guess that is the reason why theirs nobody who is posting in this thread. Anyway I think its better that this thread be put in a scam section or close down already so that it will not going to make a wrong impression that this site is still good to go.