Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnmailer - earnmailer.com

megrawab

EARNmailer

EARNmailer lets you put an ad on your outgoing emails so you earn everytime your friends and contacts open your emails or when they click on the ad.

Earnings depends on advertiser's plan: CPC or CPM

Payrate is at 30% of advertiser's payment

10% referral earnings for 1 year.

Earnings are paid into Paypal but can be converted to other incentives such as cellphone loads, and raffle entries so it is not required to have a payment processor.

Check here for more info: EARNmailer

How long has this site been online because I never heard of this kind of putting ads in emails. What is the minimum cash-out? I just happen to open the site and I must say that the site looks interesting. Hope this helps us to earn in one way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Eearnmailer mail, will surely directed in SPAM mail Box, I agree that earning here is very hard, i think if you are eager to earn here then you may please people just to click the ads.. and there would be no assurance at all if people would open the mail especially when it is in SPAM Mail.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

so we can sign up via facebook here?, i think that is quite interesting since we don't need any email to sign up here, and since this one is more like paid to read email, i think the earning in this site is low and it is hard to reach minimum payout

• 3 weeks later...