Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashtextads - cashtextads.com

yogeshwartyagi

Register Free and Click the link in the emails you get from this site

You earn 10 credits for each email link you click, you can also click on traffic links in the site and earn 5 credits for each, and when you have 3000 credits (3$) you can request payout get paid to your paypal account. This site is quite old and paying since years.

Here is my last payout:

You've got money from CashTextAds.com

MDZH Enterprises sent you $2.80 USD

Transaction ID: 4RJ1175904650312H

Dear Yogesh Tyagi,

Just thought you'd like to know MDZH Enterprises sent you $2.80 USD.

Get the details

Don't see the money in your account?

Don’t worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Thanks,

PayPal

Link:

Cash Text Ads

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see a site that pays really for reading emails.

Infact there are'nt much offers you earn 10 points for clicking on link in email

and you earn 5 points for clicking traffic link on the site (but i see rarely traffic links are available)

And 10 points = 1 cent

@yash i agree there are not lot of traffic links available usually on cashtextads

But some time when i login to my account i find a couple of links and good to make 10 points

We can also click on text ads that is 1/2 points a click but 20 ads may make 10 points here too

And if do nothing dont go to site just keep clicking on emails received from cashtextads - one day you shall reach the payout. And no worry they are paying since long.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I rarely find traffic links to click which each worth .5 cent or 5 points,

though we get some emails which offer 10 cents for clicking that too not regular,

it can take around 6 months or so to reach payout of 3$, i have made 2100 points already and need 900 more to cashout.

They accept LR and AP e-currencies other than paypal.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well i guess that is the ultimate question one need to ask himself how long does it take to reach payout,am member as said it here that payout takes take to reach but they are still getting someing out of the program after long time,i dont think thats is encouraging.

• 4 months later...

it seem like a good site. it is paying also. i will visit this site. if found good and then become a part of this soon. it has many payment proof also. it is a legit site and great to work with it and become a part of this soon.this site can prove to be very helpful.thanks for the site.

it appear like a good site. it is paying also. i will call this place. if found high-quality and then become a fraction of this soon. it has many imbursement proof also. it is a legit location and great to labor with it and become a fraction of this soon.this site can show to be very ready to lend a hand.

• 3 months later...

there is payment proof posted here and its enough to explain that the site legitimate. the rate offered per read email is very low and maybe many people will not satisfied with it. but we need to know that this is how the legitimate site work. if a site offering high rate and member able to reach high minimum payout in short term only, we even need to suspicious with how the site work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...