Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BakoInvest - bakoinvest.com

I'm not admin!

http://www.bakoinvest.com

We at BakoInvest.com are part of the most incredible and secure business to be found anywhere in the world. We have decided to share our knowledge and experience in the investment world with those of you with aspirations and desires to create a better financial situation for yourself and your loved ones. Our goal is to create worldwide confidence within the investment marketplace; and above all, generate profits for our entire BakoInvest.com client base; not only for 2011, but for the long term as well. We have been successfully trading privately now for 7 years in various ventures, and due to the continued growth of our client base, and the relationships built with some well known market leaders; along with the extensive experience, market knowledge and the consistent returns on our trades, we are now focusing on providing our services on a wider scale and to a broader base.

Investment Plans

Standard Plan - 145% after 1 day;

Advanced Plan - 350% after 5 days;

Premium Plan - 600% after 10 days

Min.spend: $10

e-currencies :

LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay

Ref.commission 5%

http://www.bakoinvest.com

Although their script is quite professional, I don't like their plans like 145% after single day which is definitely impossible for payout regularly... But good thing is about the Online support & statistics as well... But I don't think this program will last for long time with that high ROIs, so just be far from it...

this program has been newly opened today and thus

we can see some message "monitors will be added soon...." on their ratings page,

well, the ROI offered has been very huge and all the three various plans have different ROI,

for small investors, the minimum of $10 is not affordable to risk in this program particularly.

Good site with multiple plans. We can use all good payment processors here. We can found direct support center. Though we have to start with $10 only - but their RoI is very high than any normal HYIP. Sometime 45% return can be possible but 600% after 10 days is very risky and doubtful for me. I think this is a junk site. Sorry I don't trust them.

• 3 weeks later...

good to see this program being online for 25 days so far,

there is no ratings page for this program, thus the status of the program to this day is unknown,

no news update from them in these 25 days of their life time.