Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globaldigitalpay-Globaldigitalpay.com

I just miss it.Wow,so you got 20% bonus for using this money processor to ask for payout in earningpalace?i just ask for payout some times ago.Hope i can edit it and change it to GDP,in that way,i can earn more from them.

well you can still do it. if you have requested payment already,you can just send Nick a message and tell him about editing your thread. he will be glad to do that for you since i think he wants members to use GDP more.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an account on GDP but I don't use them now. I was forced to use this before since I won contest in oen forum and the only processor to claim $15 prize is through GDP so I used this account and exchanged it with LR.:P

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't have GDP account so far because I don't find out good exchanger which provided exchange from GDP to local bank. I found exchangers

which can exchange it to another e-currency. I think it's better to use another e-currency because it will be more profitable.

• 3 weeks later...

i have one and i like the costumer service so far. my account got restricted from using not trusted exchangers the last time and Michele is very helpful to me. he's rather friendly about the whole thing and very apologetic for the mistake that i did. love the support and of course the transactions which is always fast!

i never heard about that payment processor but iam sure that i will not use it because there are not popular sites pay through it , in addition to no using for that bank in my area too because we just use AP and WM beside LR , iam sure i will use it as soon as many people used it but for now , i will not.

• 3 weeks later...

i have one and i like the costumer service so far. my account got restricted from using not trusted exchangers the last time and Michele is very helpful to me. he's rather friendly about the whole thing and very apologetic for the mistake that i did. love the support and of course the transactions which is always fast!

Well. I haven't tried this one before since I don't have funds in GDP yet. Good to know if they have good support and very friendly staff. It's a plus for them because members will like the site and the fast processings is also an additional plus factor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Total 3.5$ I have in my GDP account and am seeking an exchanger where i can exchange it to LR for little fee, hope i can find one or can can any one suggest the one he have used for exchange.

I am actually scared of this payment processor. It has been really difficult and most of the time my account gets blocked saying your made 10 successful tries whereas it was my first time to try login - support never replied my querry or solved my account lock problem and i have to wait for the next day.

I still doubt with this one payment processor. Find out that GDP rate has down now and not many exchanger accept them now. So if you still have this e-currency I think you need to hold it down until rate back to normal again. Maybe in future GDP rate will up as long as many hyip program will still use them as one of their payment processors.

I agree with you @hyipreviewblog many users feel deceived now as the money they have in their GDP A/c, is not worth even less now.

I went to an exchanger whom i exchanged GDP to LR last time, and was surprised to hear that they shall only pay at rate of 16 cent LR for 1$ GDP,

that means we already lost 84% of our capital. I am also upset with their interface where i am hardly able to login to my account and i have'nt seen such worst support ever.

@yogesh

sad to know that, I thought GDP used promotional offer to gain clients for the processors,

I guess, they will improve this one to a nice processor like LR, but it may take time,

if it's $1 GDP is worth 16 cents LR, then it will be a nice idea to let the fund left in the account only,

and in future when the processor become more popular, then the rate will be increased that we can use the GDP then.

I feel archu given the right suggestion - you already lost 84% so why why greed remaining 16%

better left the fund as they are - and may be some time when the problem with this processor are solved we can get old value.

Well i created my GDP account once and i did not do any transaction actually i did find any good use of this processor till now.

@luckyvoy

that's why I would say that the exchanger rates can be changed with time,

it's all depend on the demand for the processor among online members,

we should wait until we can get better rates,

till then, it will be beneficial to keep it instead of giving to someone at less rates.

• 1 month later...

@archu

You are right we should not throw away the ecurrency at what ever price we are getting, So it would be wise decision to hold it until we can get reasonable rates. GDP administration will certainly not like the payment processor to end immaturally so they shall try to improve things,

well still i notice that exchangers are not giving good weightage to GDP and they offer around 50% value compare to other e-currencies.

• 2 months later...

well, it is somewhat old payment processor for now, but yet I could not find much use of it, I guess there was one program in hyip field that was promoting this one, but GDP is now not much popular in hyip industry, so users may only exchange it instead of keeping with them.

well, it is somewhat old payment processor for now, but yet I could not find much use of it, I guess there was one program in hyip field that was promoting this one, but GDP is now not much popular in hyip industry, so users may only exchange it instead of keeping with them.

yah ever since right from time i've never looked into their Reputation or even to use them for ones.

well, I am just curious to check out it's rank in Alexa, in case if this one is popular having lot of clients or visitors to this site, then it will have a good rank in Alexa as well, just searched it found as 100,951, it is much high rank.

• 1 month later...

So many payment processors this day seem to work like Liberty Reserve in terms of services,and from this payment processor i can noticed some few features which they have in common with Liberty Reserve.I hope they last so i can have that much time to access with them.Hoefully i guess they accept all countries like Liberty Reserve do.

• 4 weeks later...
So many payment processors this day seem to work like Liberty Reserve in terms of services,and from this payment processor i can noticed some few features which they have in common with Liberty Reserve.I hope they last so i can have that much time to access with them.Hoefully i guess they accept all countries like Liberty Reserve do.
ueah is like they are trying get popular like Liberty Reserve as well and all they do is that they try to immitate Liberty Reserve.Well it will be good if we have more payment processors like Liberty Reserve and more also let them as well gain a good reputations like Liberty Reserve do.