Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globaldigitalpay-Globaldigitalpay.com

Im relax when im got the payment via GDP because i was found exchanger to my local bank directly :P im so happy with this one :lol:

And the fees of this site not too much and like the other payment processor..just 1% of fees..this is really interesting for sure... ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im relax when im got the payment via GDP because i was found exchanger to my local bank directly :P im so happy with this one :lol:

And the fees of this site not too much and like the other payment processor..just 1% of fees..this is really interesting for sure... ;)

That must be good then, I guess you definitely use this ecurrency to receive payments from EP that means you will have another 20% by then. Anyways I will just exchange my funds here when I reach $50 here to avoid big exchange fees.

It's really hard to find exchanger that allows exchanging such small amount yogesh, most of them have set minimum exchange at $25 and others have set minimum transaction fee of $2 even if their exchange rate is $1 = .97..Goodluck if you could find one then update me here.

It's really hard to find exchanger that allows exchanging such small amount yogesh, most of them have set minimum exchange at $25 and others have set minimum transaction fee of $2 even if their exchange rate is $1 = .97..Goodluck if you could find one then update me here.

Oh so we cannot exchange small amount of GDP to other processor

and minimum 2$ is really much we loose in transaction fee, this is the main reason i feel GDP is not getting popular

if they want to compete with others they should have to do good promotion.

That's too bad for me rather.I will choose a money processor like hdmoney that gives variety of exchangers and most of the minimum that this exchangers take are low and affordable.But i don't have any fund in GDP account yet,so i just check for a hyip where i can invest with lr and recieve profit to my GDP account.since it's just empty of funds.

That's too bad for me rather.I will choose a money processor like hdmoney that gives variety of exchangers and most of the minimum that this exchangers take are low and affordable.But i don't have any fund in GDP account yet,so i just check for a hyip where i can invest with lr and recieve profit to my GDP account.since it's just empty of funds.

May I know why would you need a GDP money? and for what purpose are you gonna use it? I have about $11 in my GDP account and I want to exchange them but most likely the minimum amount that the exchanger set is $25 and no choice but to wait for my account to have such funds. Anyways I am also considering investing my GDP money as of the moment.

@yogesh :

im using a Insta-Change last time when exchange my $5 GDP to my LR..and the fees is below the $1 for sure my friend..maybe you can try it so you can earn good earning and profit by using this payment processor :)

I have GDP account but have'nt used it much expect got some money from DMT in this account

But never used it for any other purpose - nor am interested in using it as there are not many programs accepting this payment processor

Sorry to see they are not sponsoring our forum any more and cannot understand how they shall get popular without getting good exposure.

• 2 weeks later...

@alam :

i think you should more using this payment processor to get the advantages here my friend..this payment processor more popular again right now..and i hope one day this site is accept the PTC site too..so we can cashout via GDP for sure :D

@indieover

I guess you have to coordinate with someone here, especially our fellow filipino to just gather all your GDP money then exchange it whatever the fees will be divided among you. I plan to do that but I don't request GDP anymore because of that hassle.

Even though GDP has got good features but i still consider

there is lot to be done by the GDP administration to make this processor competent

First on the front of acceptance - there are not yet many sites online that accept GDP so if i have fund in GDP there is not much i can use it for. Next on front of exchange there are not enough exchangers who can exchange small amount of GPD for small fee.

Forum like earningpalace do promote globaldigitalpay and the contest always come up with GDP as their main processor.I opened many accounts,verify them and tried loging in,only to keep pressing zero instead of letter'o",and that pretty waste lot of my time.Hope non will do that silly mistake again.

EP already paid me using this payment processor and i did received a 20% bonus. i have found a good exchanger with 1% fee only but minimum exchange is $25. another exchanger offers smaller minimum but fee is 4% but i did use it to change it to LR. i think i will continue using GDP for now and i hope more sites will support this payment method.

yes they are still promoting their payment processor that's why they are giving this bonus if we request payout in ep. that's why I'm going to use also for that reason also. but they should try to promote so that more members will use them. I think they should have different use our porpoise si that members will want to use them like way to pay in online shops.