Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globaldigitalpay-Globaldigitalpay.com

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GlobalDigitalPay is having most similar features that of Liberty Reserve and is hosted on dedicated server and has DDOS protection, so data is fully protected, when we comes to fee the fee is similar to Liberty Rerserve i.e. 1% for receiving but a maximum 1.99$ per transaction. Moreover when you want to fund your account or withdraw from your account you have to use an exchanger from a list of many exchangers provided on the gdp site. But the good thing is you may get GDP debit card and using that you can withdraw any where in the world.

how about that gdp debit card. how much is the cost in acquiring one. does it have monthly fees or what are the fees for using that. it is great that the fee for receiving money is only one cent. only that i have not found a site that pays by this one. so i don't have any use for this one yet.

Well i checked the site several days before when i created my account there and yes rates are quite competent for debit card.

Further i saw here people withdrawing using GDP on our forum itself that means GDP is not a unknown processor - people are already using it.I am thinking to withdraw my next payout into GDP instead so that i can understand the working of this processor well.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I registered For GDP today itself and found out that they give out a Debit card for withdrawing money anywhere in the world and I think that is the USP of this payment processor, It is sure to get a lot of users for providing this unique facility. I Will be ordering the Debit card if its going to be free of cost, I forgot to see if its available free or we have to pay the money to buy it :|.

GDP is trying to advertise more and i think that this one is serious to become one of the famous and useful payment process around hopefully they will be successfully also though i still prefer to stick only with one payment processor which is LR. but i hope that this one can be a good and reliable one also.

i think this is an old e currency but only now that they are advertising in forums. i think that they shuold sponsor forums. so that members will receive payments by gdp and that members will have full use of it. and i don't know if they can be used for hyip investing. that will be helpful so that more members will use of this one.

anyways, i like their fees of 1% plus $0.01. that is quite a very low fee. they are just almost like the fee of LR. i guess this one does not have the withdraw option also.

Well the debit card option is good but they should allow users to withdraw money to their local bank accounts. That way they would be the most preferred E-currency used in the market.

Of course if they add the feature of withdrawal to local bank like paypal does without any extra charges would really attract most users to this payment processors. Looking in current scenario GDP has provided debit card facility though it comes to be quite costly for small withdrawals, is one of the good feature which make this payment processor competent.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree the interface is similar to that of Liberty Reserve and

So is the security measures, what it is lacking behind is only the acceptance around the sites

Though looking at the speed they are promoting and already i am seeing several hyip programs and exchangers accepting GDP it looks soon this shall come near LR or PM.

I already use their services to transaction when at request payment on fxfred and make a deposit into instaforex, but overall they still have the cutting transaction costs is large enough, however I do not like it, even how to withdraw into my local bank area also i do not know, there's no exchanger at all

Though i have created GDP A/c many days before but today is the first time

I received money (though only 20 cents) to this account, thanks to dmt admin for bringing in the GDP Contest which pay 20 cents in a day for just posting GDP A/c

Good to see fee charged for receiving is only 1 cent that is just similar to that of LR.

Do Any paid to click sites accept Global digital pay ? I want to use the money I have in my GDP account to invest in some Paid to click sites. Even I received money in GDP twice through the ongoing contests. I want to utilize that money in order to earn more. I am not sure if I should use exchangers to transfer money in Alertpay as I am not comfortable with it.

Well the debit card option is good but they should allow users to withdraw money to their local bank accounts. That way they would be the most preferred E-currency used in the market.

I agree it would be more convenient to the users if they allow such withdrawal to local banks, if we used the debit card they are issuing I'm sure it goes with high fees. I'm sure if they could provide such feature that will give them an edge over the current preferred payment processor.

Any E-currency processors would be preferred without any doubt if they start providing direct bank withdrawals. Yes the Debit card is costly to maintain and plus you need to pay some 50 $ for ordering your debit card. A person who is earning a stable income over the internet can afford these debit cards is what I think.

Everything about this payment processor looks just like liberty reserve. The only different between the two of them is that globaldigitalmoney offer debit card to members who need it. And i personally think that it is a plus for them.

when I received $15 from Earning palace to my Global Digital Pay account ,

I really immediately transferred my money from GDP to LR,

I exchanged it using an exchanger and I paid $1.60, its quite expensive.:(

I need to do it because I can't use GDP fund in onbux and other sites.:(

when I received $15 from Earning palace to my Global Digital Pay account ,

I really immediately transferred my money from GDP to LR,

I exchanged it using an exchanger and I paid $1.60, its quite expensive.:(

I need to do it because I can't use GDP fund in onbux and other sites.:(

This is true that there are not many programs that accept GDP like LR,

but recently there are many programs especially hyips and many exchangers which have listed GDP as one of the option

and this indicate that the day is not away when a good no. of programs shall be accepting this processor.

Though i have'nt received any amount yet in my GDP account accept few times from DMT for GDP contest.

It looks like it's one new payment processor that is now getting more attention,since more new hyips are using them as payment processor option.I don't have any account with them yet,since most hyip i join have libertyreserve as their payment option too.

Well you might be interested in EP's sign up bonus for GDP worth 50 cents but you will see it credited in your GDP account though, anyways this ecurrency has becoming popular now as I've seen so many exchangers that accept this one.