Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hot Investing - hot-investing.com

I am not the Admin.

Started : Jul 20, 2011

The Admin says:

Welcome to our website hot-investing.com. Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money. Our team will make the entire process for you.

What do we offer? Register on our website, put the money into an account and enjoy the profits. The main rule: the more you invest, the faster will increase your profits. And that's where you'll find something that does not to any other website - excellent condition and great affiliate program. By registering and put money into an account, you'll feel that you are not wrong in us. If you have additional questions - please contact support. You always tell the right information and give a lot of useful tips. We its stability. Earn money with hot-investing.com

Investment Plans:

130% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 106.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 107.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 130.00

75% Daily For 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 56.00

Plan 2 $3,001 and more 75.00

800% After 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 128.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 133.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 138.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 320.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 800.00

2100% After 12 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 168.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 180.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 192.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 1100.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 2100.00

3621% After 25 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 245.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 270.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 300.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 1503.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 3621.00

5000% After 45 Days

Plan 1 $10 and more 5000.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commission: Up to 15%

Features:

DDoS Protection

SSL Cirtificate

Link: https://hot-investing.com/

Untrusted Connection this is what the error given by my browser on trying to open this site,

using https or without https, both the times, I get the same error,

thus I decided to skip this one,

well, from the above post, it seems this is risky program with unusual ROI offered.

@Archu7

I don't get any problems to access this site. Maybe something bad with your connection or browser.

I already get paid from this program once and I don't think to reinvest here again. It is very risky since I don't see admin spend some fund to promote this program.

I will find other new programs to invest.

Good site with very professional script, we can find most of the common facilities like forums, security system and more. But too many problem items made them doubtful and longevity. Because 15% ref. commission is profitable but high risky. Also their last 4 plans are childish than impossible. Most of their funny 5000% RoI. I don't trust for a long.

• 3 weeks later...

@Archu7

I don't get any problems to access this site. Maybe something bad with your connection or browser.

I already get paid from this program once and I don't think to reinvest here again. It is very risky since I don't see admin spend some fund to promote this program.

I will find other new programs to invest.

I think the Untrusted Connection is not the fault of browser but it's a warning from the browser for the security purpose,

even right now when I tried to open it I have got the same warning, Untrusted Connection,

I think this happens when a program says they have https, but don't actually.

• 3 weeks later...

Attention

Several monitors have now changed the status of this program from paying to Non-Paying or Problematic. Users are asked to do deep analysis before investing in this one.

I was personally planning to invest 10 dollars in this program, but I have changed my mind now, since there are better alternatives.

well, I can access the site at the moment, it's been running for around fifty days so far,

but in my view, this must be a scam site now, how do I know ?

check out the monitors in their ratings page, they are all IMAGES of a week ago, the last paid was on 1st August !

• 3 weeks later...

Here also found another sister site of such previous scam model. Someone tells us that they are paying now like their monitors - but some long term investors told me that the site may use random payout system by which somebody should pay by lottery system. I would like to say to all honest members that you should try between next 15 day - because over 15 days plan are very risky.

well, I think it's time to move on, there is problem loading this page at the moment, looks like the site is closed,

it was good to know that this was living for around fifty days with ACTIVE status in spite of the higher ROI,

but I suspect now that this site has gone forever.