Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GeiGroups - GeiGroups.com

I am not admin!

Great Era Investment (GEI) Groups was established in August 2010 with a market capitalization of $USD 50 Million. Our offers strategic planning and resource management counsel for its subsidiaries, partners and investor.

Your managers at Great Era with whom you will relate and interact, came together for the sole purpose of developing a unique synergy among experienced financial professionals, who have specialized in different aspects and functions of current markets in order that comprehensive, adaptive solutions that reinforce the Great Era mandate remains paramount and achievable at each juncture in time.Having gained much foothold in the creation of distribution channels and in corporate acquisition & restructuring over the years, We now leads these differing business units in providing viable products and services to different primary territories.

Beginning from its investment and asset management roots, it has developed from strength to strength in creating influential market and regional partners which have commanding local presence in their own rights. We empower our partners, investors and employees and provide the stimulus for effective market penetration for a wide variety of products and services.

We believes that profits from investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term and sustainability. GEI works with investors and financial experts to turn ideas into successful ventures. We help to build partnerships and achieve goals by finding unique investment options and opportunities. An unchanging purpose directs our business. It is to place the interest of our clients above all other considerations, to devote ourselves to each one individually in the fulfillment of their requirements.

Investment Plans:

* 1.65% - 2.1% daily for 90 days

* Return includes principal

* Charging 7 days a week

Minimum principal: USD100 (Per package)

Maximum principal: USD5,000 (Per package)

Referral: 6-10%

Pairing: 6-10%

Leadership bonus: 5% (Up to 10 levels)

Withdrawal: Manual

Payment systems: Bank wire

Available countries: Australia, Canada, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, US

*MUST BE SPONSOR BY LEADER*

geigroups

Unfortunately India is not listed there, but it's not so surprising... the matter is minimum investment as 100$ which I think no one can afford. And only bank wire option is available as payment system, so I don't think some will be able to do so..... But it's looking good with the reasonable ROI...

I can't find the links to register or log in etc, it's a big confusion,

all the available links have only information on management, address etc,

where is the information of program plans,

I can see there is some links to few other programs, in the page of "strategic partners" .

Good site like forex system but we can get assure daily profit from them. Though their plans are good as they offered to give us 1.65% - 2.1% daily net RoI, also many will able to set it for 90 days. But I think $100 is too high to give any newcomer site. If admin will reduce the minimum deposit amount or make some new short term plans then the site will become more popular.

• 3 weeks later...

their vision is to create long term share holder and have a sustainable business,

I still do not get the page where it's properly mentioned regarding the program's investment plans,

but as per the above discussion, 1.6% on every trading day is reasonable but $100 minimum to risk is what unaffordable.