Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

U-loan-us - U-loan-us.com

I'm not admin

http://U-loan-us.com

Become A Personal Loan Lender!

Are you currently earning the return you want on your investment dollars? If not, you should be, and you can with private lending in our ventures! Private money lending is a great alternative to the stock market, especially in these tough economical times. We can get you started in private money lending in real business ventures easily. You too can enjoy the benefits of great returns through private money lending in several areas of business.

Private money lending is a great source of start up capital for new businesses.Private lenders invest in all venture ideas- entertainment, contracting, construction, real estate, brokerage, catering, pet supplies, craft stores, appliance repair, retail, greeting cards, photography, consulting, beauty salon/products, interior design, online businesses the list goes on.

Interested to find out how you can earn the returns you want, secured and guaranteed ? Click the link below and find out more about becoming a private money lender, and find out how you can build toward a fantastic retirement through private lending.

Here's What We Offer...

* Guaranteed monthly payments - for the length of your lend

But you may request cash out daily after you have accumulated $1 in your account.

* Lend up to $25,000 - the minimum loan amount is $10.

* Choose your Term - you can spread your repayments over a fixed term from 3 months to 1 year.

ow Does This Work You Ask...

Lets say you were to loan $100 In plan 2. You will have locked into a 6 month plan. With this plan you will receive $12(12%) per month times 6 months totaling $72, plus your initial loan of $100 coming up with $172 return. Then divide by the 6 months of the term and you get 6 equal payments of $28.67.

Plan 2 Formula Break Down

$100 Divided by 12% = $12

Times 6 Months = $72

Plus initial Loan $100 = $172

Divided By 6 Monthly Payments = $28.67

Becoming A Personal Loan Lender could be a good choice if you're looking for somewhere to invest your hard earned DOLLARS with fixed-rate repayments in small but profitable business Ventures. We are a small group of Entrepreneurs with many years of success.

Important information

Read this before you Sign-up

* You need to be aged 18.

* Please note that your Private Loan must remain for the full term you choose.

* All transactions will remain private and confidential.

* Please also make sure you have read the terms and conditions.

http://U-loan-us.com

they seem to have elaborated the concept of the program, but it's very simple plans,

this program offers all the plans on monthly basis,

starting from 10%, we can earn up to 18% monthly,

reasonable return sand minimum is also affordable, a $10.

The name 1stly indicated something that they will give us money as lending, we will return it with some %%, but the program is same as a ordinary investment programs.. I think it's false site with the high hosting picture, there is no link of high hosting & also not good script, so definitely not professional looking.... I am totally lost faith on it...

Good site with highlighted title; by which they can able to point out their strategy. We can find here the powerful payment processor of STP. We can earn here by multi-level bonus system with 12% commission. With 10 x 10 plan mean we have give at least $10 then we should gain $10 bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

the program was under DDOS attack which was fought successfully,

current status of the program is active,

latest news update from the admin after DDOS attack and also regarding new plans in future.

2011-07-27

Hello Members

Seems our DDOS attack threat has passed and we are still here. Its a shame people like that just don't go out and get a job

:)

I have uploaded some banners for you to use. these were purchased from Prohyipdesign.com. They are reasonably priced and do some good work.

Other than that things are running smooth. Our first week has shown some good growth here at U Loan Us and it will only get better. Some may not like the returns like I mentioned before but in the end you will be paid here at U Loan Us as our plans are realistic and sustainable. Maybe in the near future I will open a better plan for a short while to spread some of the sites profits.

Happy Investing

U Loan Us

Administration