Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Myprofitsbox - Myprofitsbox.com

I'm not admin

Who we are

myProfitsBox is a leading asset management and investment services private program, uniquely focused to help clients manage and invest their financial assets and succeed in the rapidly changing business speculation marketplace. Our team established in 2004 and mainly engaged in various commercial speculation. In the early days, we are small and met many difficulties, but we never give up. After many years of efforts, we won the glorious victory of the business battle and prepare for greater challenges. We decided to establish our online business.

What we do

Our core business is high-risk investment. We always believed there are many opportunities for access to high profits, many people said that's speculation, but we always holds to our convictions. We made a success in rapidly changing business speculation marketplace backed by our rich experience and unique foresight.

At myProfitsBox, we are in business to help our clients, employees, and shareholders achieve what matters to them. Our ability to create value for all stakeholders, myProfitsBox is driven by a business culture based on common values: Trust, Teamwork and Accountability.

11% daily for 15 days; 131% after 6 days; 200% after 30 days

Accepted currencies: LR, PM

Referral commission: 5%

Link: http://myprofitsbox.com

Good site with protected server, but I think their design is not perfect to get more members. But all of their plans are really good for us, from them I liked the 11% daily plan which needs only 15 days. Expect very soon we'll see some payout proofs. 5% ref. commission is very perfect match for any.

Yes same here i like the fast plans , where you get to reach the bep in 10 days. It could be a good chance to make some profit out of this site. Its still new.

The design is a little poor nothing special there. But the features that needs to get me understand the admin spend a few dollars when open it up, is there:)

Im in

Deposit made

sended via Liberty Reserve

Date: 07/22/2011 16:54

Batch: 66098744

To Account: U5827165 (My Profits Box)

Amount: $10.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to myprofitsbox.com

I really interesting with their first plan 11% for 15 days.

I can make around 50% profits just in 11 days. But I don't find a good ddos and ssl protection on this site so still doubt how can they handle hacker attacks.

I think if admin want to attract many investors he need to upgrade this site security system so investors will feel safe with their money here.

• 4 weeks later...

life time of the program is 24 day and has paying status on monitors,

the plan of 200% after 30 days will be coming to end by next week,

that will be one round completed with that plan.