Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CountAfter - countafter.com

I'm not admin

Visit CountAfter

We offer you the most profitable investment opportunity. With our professional staff, you are given the maximum profit you can get from your invested money. By investing your money in Count After, you will get a real profit every day. Your investments are safe with us, and will be growing, not in years or months, but on a daily basis.

Count After is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Count After provides seed money to the numerous profitable spheres: stocks, hi tech equipment and programs, software environment, etc. We work with real investments, for which we have extremely high standards of caution and safety before we choose one to invest in.

Starter = 102.3% after 2 days ; minimal $5

Advanced = 129.5% after 20 days ; minimal $50

Premium = 164.3% after 42 days ; minimal $100

Enterprise = 295% after 120 days ; minimal $500

Referral commision 5%-6%

Visit CountAfter

This is really a serious investment program because here we find online customer care for support us. Next plans are little good for us, we can get assure profit from them. I expect that forums will be added soon. I liked their 2.3% daily plan for 2 days , can be start with $5 only. Their multi-level ref. system should encourage us.

• 4 weeks later...

the page is not loading, thus this program must have been closed,

I think there must be any security issue for the closure of this program,

otherwise ROI is ot so high for this one to be unsustainable or closed.