Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

130ROI - 130roi.com

I'm not admin

Visit 130 ROI

130 ROI is a successful group of investors and experimented traders. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online project offering our activities worldwide. We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market.Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible to gain high rates in return. 130 ROI is an secure investment project, designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us.

The foreign exchange market (forex) is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

130 ROI provides investments opportunities to individual and institutional investors. With 130 ROI you will make big profits because we have a winning combination of professional investment expertise and our unique trading technology, not to mention speed, flexibility and a rigorously-disciplined investment approach. The goal of 130 ROI is to generate extraordinarily huge and risk adjusted rates of return.The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market.Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible to gain high rates in return.

plan1.pngplan2.png

plan3.pngplan4.png

Visit 130 ROI

my deposit :

Date: 7/18/2011 9:53 AM

Batch: 65725212

Sent To: U9108816 (130ROI)

Amount: $80.00

Memo: Deposit to 130ROI - 130roi.com User hyipaz.com

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this program might have offered huge ROI like 130% daily,

anyway, this site is unavailable for now,

I tried to load the site, but it has problem loading with the site,

thus thread moved to closed hyips folder.