Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FXsure Ltd - fxsure.com

I am not admin.

FxSure is a financial team of traders that deal mainly with the Fx (Forex) market for many years. Making profits from Fx market is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

We offer you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our unique online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return

Investment plan :

PLAN 1 :

1.5% daily for 200 working days(mon-fri.no principal back)

min : 5$ max : 499$

PLAN 2 :

1.7% daily for 250 working days.(mon-fri.no principal back)

min : 500$ max : 4999$

PLAN 3 :

2.1% daily for 300 working days.(mon-fri.no principal back)

min : 5000$ max : unlimited

Features :

fully automated system

risk fee

high server and data security

24/7 support

ssl security

forex trading statements

5% referral commision

Accept : LR and PM.

Link : https://www.fxsure.com/

Site is good with all forums , so we can get updated information from them, even minimum start up amount is $5, but I don't like their year end plans - mean I don't recommend those sites which need to invest for over 6 months or like this (up-to 300 days). I think our important capital must fixed for nothing, we can roll over these. But who has a lot of free money ; should test with this program, because these are really effective for them.

• 4 weeks later...

this one has got PROBLEM status on GP monitor,

there is a mixed status currently for this program,

few show not paid status and few show paying as well,

I think it's online for 188 days so far.