Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

safefund - safefund.biz

Safefund.biz is a high yield, short term private loan program, backed up by Bonds, Forex, Gold, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain fair rates in return.

We are a successful group of private individuals who have made our money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for last 5 years. Honestly, please do not compare us to something like "HYIP" programs or "games" that are always coming and going. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

10 Calander days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic $10 - $5,000 11.00

Standerd $5,001 - $25,000 11.50

Premium $25,001 and more 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

>>> No Principle back

>>> No compounding available

10 Reasons to invest with us

01 > Daily interest Withdraw .

02 > Instant payment

03 > Ddos protection .

04 > SSL encrypted .

05 > Minimum $10 .

06 > Professional Team .

07 > Reasonable interest rates .

08 > Liberty reserve Accepted .

09 > 3.00% Referral commision .

10 > 24/7 Support .

Register Here

a minimum of $10 has been so common nowadays for short term hyips like this,

the ROI offered is something like 1 to 1.2 % daily with principal back at the end,

so such a ROI can never be risky I hope,

where as here, this is principal included in daily profits plan, with good features.

Though here we find very standard classic looking design, but their plans are really effective for any investors also affordable for the authority. Their 11% plan is the best like 10% of Pennytreaders. I liked this basic plan and they should eligible of take this minimum. Only 3% ref. commission is too low, I think need to increase more 2%. Hopefully we can see a new monitor with paying status.

• 4 weeks later...

there is problem with loading the page, this is what I have noticed on trying to open the site,

even the plan was of short term and I guess it was started around a month ago,

well, I am not sure whether it's really closed or just temporary problem with the site.