Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gain Traders - gain-traders.com

I am not Admin or Site Owner!

Welcome to GainTraders

I proudly welcome everyone to Gain-Traders. My name is Andrew Bridge, and I am the admin of Gain-Traders. We all have finally entered the Forex with much high hopes, expectations, and new plans for our journey of life ahead. Gain-Traders has finally launched its venture online, where we here at Gain-Traders strive to do our best, in maximizing your profits.

During the past year 2010, you have gone through very good investment programs, and at the same time, equally, and even more bad ones. Some of you have gained through certain programs, while some of you have lost. But it will not do any good, if you think about the bad past that might have happened to you, and then regret about it. You need to realize that, there will always be a lot of hurdles for you to jump over, until you reach your point of success. Remember you have a future lying ahead, a future which depends on how you act now.

You will have to make plans for a bright future, and hence you need to find a reliable, and a good program to invest in. That is why we here at Gain-Traders have come into existence; to provide you with the best investment

investment_plans.png

definitely, the programs like this one that offer $1 low investments will get supported by all small investors,

they have live chat support and good ROI that can attract investors to this program,

the program should have set fee on principal withdrawal before the maturity of the funds,

anyway, still new so let's wait and watch if their status gets updated to paying !

Small investor will love this program.

They offer a low minimum deposit but combine with high daily profits so very attractive for all members.

I consider to invest here but just wait for one of my mature hyip program. I will put my profits from that program to this one to make more profits.

Good site with unique design, mainly we can find here direct forex update. plans are good with 2.6% daily RoI even the minimum amount is very tiny i.e. only $1. But I don't like their withdrawal plan because they need 10% fees for withdraw out profit. Only 10% ref. commission is the best high , with little risky but best profitable for any downline creators.

Nice hyip. So affordable that i think this one will be a hot game in a little while. The little extra things like 10% withdrawal fee if you wanna take out your principal is attracting me. Even if they never let you take them out it isnt the problem. The good with this small extra thing is the work the admin is doing for hes hyip.

And also the little promotions in monitors etc.

Im gaming it will be around enough time:)

Heres my deposit

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/23/2011 10:34

Batch: 66143368

To Account: U7159394 (GAIN TRADERS)

Amount: $5.00

ROI offered in different plans is really impressive but it does not mean that there shall soon be problem in sustaining this roi

By offering option of withdrawal at any time it become further attractive and i see no reason to try this program with at least test amount.

Update: From now on there will have no fee deposit or withdraw fee, no principle withdraw fee and even more, you can withdraw your principle after 1 week. Invest at your own risk!!

NO FEES ANY MORE 0% principal withdraw fees !

Hello

NO FEES ANY MORE:

0% Principal withdraw fees !

0% Deposit & withdraw fees !

No Hidden fees !

You can withdraw your principal any time after one week.

Thank you

this one has spent good on advertising, thus have become very popular,

well, this hot program also offers principal withdrawal at anytime,

which is a good option that investors can feel secure to deal with this program with good ROI.

this one has spent good on advertising, thus have become very popular,

well, this hot program also offers principal withdrawal at anytime,

which is a good option that investors can feel secure to deal with this program with good ROI.

Yeah this is good feature of this program that it allow to withdraw principal but after making deposit you need to wait for 1 week

and after that only you can withdaw principal. Moreover it is similar to those where you invest in 1 week plan and after that you can withdraw principal or reinvest.

You are right @luckyvoy, as your principal is locked for 7 days and in that period withdrawal is not available - it stands similar to program's offer 1 week plan like powerful-strategy,

But it is little different here, in other on reinvesting your principal locked for another week but in this program after 1 week you are free to withdraw anytime that is plus point about this.

good to have the special offer of 5% bonus on first deposit,

I think this strategy of this program can get huge funds from investors in their first deposits,

thus as much fund flow in to the program, the program can be stable and sustainable.

the program has made an update recently that

one can withdraw the principal investment at any time in the middle of the plan term,

I am not sure if this strategy can help the program,

but the facility to withdraw at 0% fees is attractive.