Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investit Group - investitgroup.com

I am not Admin or Site Owner!

ITInvestGroup help high-tech companies to enter the market, giving them access to capital and professional support. Investment in IT projects - area of specialization.

We are particularly interested in IT companies and IT projects in the early stages of development, in need of funding improvements have created a product (or prototype), a rapid increase sales and attract equity investment to scale the business.

Projects in the pipeline seed (up to prototyping and early sales), we are funding only in exceptional cases. Primarily by our partners who specialize in project financing, "seed" stage.

A distinctive feature is a deep ITInvestGroup partnerships with local and international venture capital investors, as well as an extensive network of experts in technology, management, sales and copyright.

This allows us to choose the most suitable financing scheme that interests us IT project and quickly optimize it for maximum growth rate.

Online business unit offers you to make new projects for investors, provided the site.

87501511160494722799.jpg

JOIN NOW

I searched for the investment details on their program,

but haven't found any information on the minimum amount requirements for investment,

well, the plans are good as well as bad for the program,

as the last two plans can make this one unsustainable.

Update: More feature soon will be added

dear investors.

company invest group had decided to reorganize and change management company.

soon to be:

- Revised investment policy

- The company will be officially registered in the Seychelles

- Will be hosted by a representative office in Russia

- Will be organized on Monday the Russian-language support on icq, and skype

- Next week will open an office in Russia

- And suggestions can be left in the form of communication

We are looking for payouts which I didn't find yet & also No monitors added......I am not sure if it requires higher investment or not...didn't find any investment as min. needed...i like the very fact that they have 2 monitors on these site but i will not invest at all......

Good site with very standard design. We can find some server update data daily. But unfortunately their current status tells us that they are progressing very poorly. I think their low RoI is the reason for down, as we can find here 0.5% daily return - I wish admin should increase it with more 0.5% then some people must change their mind.

• 3 weeks later...

life time 27 days and has paying status on monitors,

there is no wonder if the program is paying so far,

it's having low and stable ROI thus the program can sustain long enough.