Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pelupa - pelupa.com

@Legend :

that is the important part for sure my friend..the important part is the admin still paid the member although the rate really low..im missed some days activities in here and i think since today will back making 1 post daily again like before..;)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@yogesh :

you are really active in here daily my friend..i was week not open this site because im bit busy in other site..and i think the admin will never update the forum again :( because the admin rarely online in here..and not make change to increase the rate per post in here..:(

I am confuse why did many members still active in the site because the site will pay us only 4 cents per day no matter

what we did in the site even if we are spamming there. I think that is too small to get 4 cents daily.

Their strategy is that they open their account daily. Its like having a ptc site. You open it daily and earn from it. Another thing. I believe they also try to earn simply to get paid and post proof of payments in other ptp sites.

Login in don't take lots of effort. Just login and log out and you will earn already. That the good thing and the bad thing also. Since I think what admin of this site really want is just activity. That means if you login its recorded in alexa rating and the site get higher rating.

well the site is was turn to scam right now..they disable the posting feature..and then they disable the payment request too..this is so bad remember just this site who offer the instant payment although just give a cent..maybe admin won't care anymore to this site..or maybe he have a new plan..i hope so..but for now the site is scam :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Withdraw function is not working properly for me since past few days. This happened to me in past few times and after i pm admin he corrected the problem. I sent message to admin 2 days ago but still not got reply or any action as admin is not online since few days. I just hope the admin will come online soon and problem will get solved.

• 2 weeks later...