Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pelupa - pelupa.com

I have posted on paid to post forums, but in most of them I loose interest before i reach payout level, and there need some more efforts for me to reach payout. But herein pelupa you make a post daily, and even as a newbie you earn .5 cent, no matter how long your post. Minimum cash out is .02 to liberty reserve, no string attached.

I fund this is best form to each a few cents.

site name:

pelupa.com

You will se WD button when you have2 cents or more click on the button to instant withdraw.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ravi my friend pelupa accepts international members and yes there is english section if you dont understand bahasa indonesia you can post in english section. Dont worry there are many english knowing members so you shall be able to communicate with them easily. And infact the pelupa pays instantly.

so how much actually we earn there per post. I see on previous time they don't pay their member anymore.and How many post we can create there

Oh you are talking that thread by the admin in bahasa indonesia - for your kind information pelupa has been paying regularly and i have seen many peoeple misguided by that thread. Anyway they pay .5 cent per post to newbie but you earn for 1 post in each four hour. And great minnimum withdrawal only 2cent onwards. Hope i am able to clarify.

It looks like a good site and it is written in both english and one other language which is unknown to me. But only the first post is in english and nobody has replied to it in english. Is it a english paid to post forum or an forum for some other language? Please specify the language of the forum.

This true that primarily pelupa is an indonesian forum, but this is also as much true that there is english section also.

Yeah you earn for posting in english forum also, but for 1 post every for hour.

Eh the site seems to be a big problem to register, I registered and they told me to activate my profile through email link. I checked my email but no link was there, I again tried to resend the link, but it is showing error, they tell to contact the administrator, But When I try to do that, they say you don't have permission to do that :|.

so we earn $0,05 just for 1 post in every one hour. I think it is very hard to get more money if we are just allowed to make 1 post in every one hour

You are mistaken @denny they pay only 0.005$ per post to newbie that is half a cent.

And i am not sure that one get paid for a post every hour, actually recently i checked the site it was for one post in every 4 hour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@hrnx :

this site can give you free money after all lol..why?? because you just needed made 1 post only daily and get $0.005 daily :) that isn't hard task for sure..and about the topic in here is talking about anything..and i see for the Indonesian Member here talking about senseless topic ==' and still got paid for that..:D

@Jackie :

You can active much time and increase your earning daily..because the earning is depend to our level..more higher our level will more higher too our earning daily :)

I want to try more active so i can get more earning than half cent daily :D because since first time im here i just got half cent each day..

@yogesh :

haha i think you mustn't active in here for sure my friend..because we can earn just made 1 post only...

hey are you know different between the newbie rate and the senior member rate?? im still search for that information..but no one tell me about that :(

Here since few days i am not able to be active on this forum

Though it never means that the forum is not good - I still like forum,

especially as it opens so fast and making a post is the matter of seconds.

Even though the forum is fast yet your earnings are very low

I joined this forum some time back but didn't make any post since i was disappointed because of the low posting rate

Recently i made a post and found i earned 1 cent for that post - I checked further and found my status is changed to Groupie

So nowonwards i shall be getting 1 cent a post - and withdraw any time after 2 cents.

Vow - Contragulations that you become groupie and that you are getting higher earning now,

But i am able to still make only .5 cent for a post ..

Can you tell me how much posts are required to become groupie or is there any additional requriement?