Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pelupa - pelupa.com

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cash out rates are xtremely low wich does amuse me !!

very interested to join this site !!!

pls post some proof as it wud make me clear on 1 point tht they do pay out to all of their users !!!

1 more thing wanted to ask u guys is wich all processors do they actually pay out

is it that they only pay out by liberty reserve !!!

thnx fr the help !!!

the cash out rates are xtremely low wich does amuse me !!

very interested to join this site !!!

pls post some proof as it wud make me clear on 1 point tht they do pay out to all of their users !!!

1 more thing wanted to ask u guys is wich all processors do they actually pay out

is it that they only pay out by liberty reserve !!!

thnx fr the help !!!

@yogesh :

look like you are really active in here my friend and always cashout without problem...im not too much active and just made 1 post daily in here :D

my balance right now $0.01 and need 2 days again to cashout :D im really want to know different between newbie and senior member rate...but that is really hard to reach senior member because needed 1000 post more errhh...

Today got paid again by Pelupa just $0.02 haha :D that is quite fun only in here chat with the other my friend from Indonesia..and im just active in my thread only about the "The Scaries Real Movies Horror" :D

You have received a payment to your account U3480135:

Date: 2011-06-01 12:12:38

Batch: 52673864

From Account: U6269424

Amount: $0.02

Memo:

Thank you.

@legendkid :

can you explain more what you try to ask my friend?? im not understand >,< im sorry...but if you asking about adding more the earning each post..that is must be increase our level member...when our member level is increased out rate will increased each post..but i don't know how much that is :)

@hunter :

haha..actually in this site we can got $0.02 daily if we have the lot time to online..each 4 hours we will credited when making a post ;)

But my self just active daily to get the earn..and will cashout $0.5 next cashout..i think will took a long time until reach that amount here :P

I agree with @rivha - yup it is true that the site is basically in bahasa indonesia but there are english sections as well

And i have bee making posts on this forum and got paid several times though earning is very less only 1/2 cent a post and we earn for first post only in 8 hours

Further i like the forum as it is helping me to learn a this nice language a lil bit.

@mahmoudelnemr this is true that rate for posting are less but this is as well true that forum is maintained since long

This is certainly not from amongst those which come for few days, and there are many experience members who share their experience

Well a newbie earn 1/2 cent for making a post and this one can do once in each day, so it is easy to make 1 cent in a day - posting is fast so it is easy to make post there

And when one have any thing 5 to 10 cents withdraw it immediately no chances of loosing what we earn here. In fact better than a PTC.

@yogesh :

you are completely right my friend...in here although the earn is slow but to get that money really easy and just needed 1 minute or less work only to get $0.005 cent daily lol :lol:

and when we think the earning is good enough for us we can cashout and got paid instantly..:) until now im still active daily in here to get the money for sure ;)