• 2 weeks later...

You have received a payment to your account U7552528:

Date: 2011-19-07 12:54:14

Batch: 65825703

From Account: U6269424

Amount: $0.10

Memo:

Thank you.

@andry earning is not everything - this is a good forum and you will get satisfaction making few posts there among few good posters. Further lot of forums are coming paying few days and then we have to seek another one but this is stable since long - dont you think stability matters.

Yogesh do you make one post for every hour here? Because most of the posts here tell that it is restricted for us to post only once every hour. If that is so how much are you earning here every day? There is no issue in joining a trusted site, however we must be aware how it functions right.

I still can't get this forum rules out of my head.Why must we wait for a required number of hours before we can post again.Not even minutes,but hours.Then what's the use of counting hours when there're lot of forum out there that need members.

It is hard to earn money from this forum. we are just allowed make 1 post per hour. and they post rate is very low too.

I don't know why admin make this strict rule. With low rate per post I think admin should not worry about members making many posts here per day. With this method I think admin just make this forum for fun only and not serious to manage it to gain many advertiser so he can make some profits from them. And I think for members it will be very hard to make payout here.

As I knew, we got only 4 cents daily from here no matter how many posts that we made in here. We will get 4 cents daily even if we only made one posts.

I don't like with this system because it is useless to do. 4 cents daily is very small amount although we didn't spend too much time. I prefer to spend more

time to post in other forum to gain higher amount of bucks than spend little time in here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't think this site is still functioning the way we expect it as at now.If the site is still in operation and is using the plan stated here by the thread starter,many people would have rushed to it.It willbe good if someone can come up and make the site one of the best again.

It is hard to earn money from this forum. we are just allowed make 1 post per hour. and they post rate is very low too.

What ? One post in one hour ? I don't think any forum site can ste up that kind of rule.The one that is even using one post in two minutes,people are finding it a bit hard to work on.No wonder the site went down.

• 2 months later...

i cant understand what kind of site is this.this site is just like an forum but it is very hard to earn in it because the topics available are very limited and the other bad thing is that most of them are not available in english only 2 to 3 topics available in english.i dont think the members are working in bad forum.