Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

exchangezone - www.exchangezone.com

Quote from site:

What is EZ? Exchange Zone (EZ) allows its members to exchange digital currencies directly with each other without any intermediary company.

Why people use EZ? EZ is a faster, a much cheaper (free) and a safer way to buy or sell digital currencies.

Really safer? Yes. You do not send your Liberty Reserve funds to the other user directly. You send it to our LR account (verified by Liberty Reserve: X112233). Once the other user pays you, you will authorize us to transfer your funds to him.

How to start:

1. Register.

2. Place new offer.

3. Select the bid that you like from all the bids you received for your offer.

4. An exchange process will begin: the user with Liberty Reserve (userA for example) will transfer his funds to our intermediary account.

5. We will verify those funds and tell the other member (userB for example) to pay to the userA directly.

6. Once userA receives the funds from the userB we will transfer userA's Liberty Reserve funds that are stored in our intermediary account to userB.

7. Both users will rate and leave comments about each other so that others will know if they should exchange with you and the other member.

How EZ works:

You can place an offer, exchange and select the best bid. Or you can bid on other people's offers and if your bid is good they will select you. Once exchange between two members starts, the member with Liberty Reserve funds will be asked to send his funds to our escrow*. Once the other member transfers his funds to the user with LR, this user will authorize us to transfer his funds to that user.

This user cannot get his funds back from the escrow once the exchange started unless the exchange is canceled before the other user sends his funds.

Fees:

Our Fee: $0.00 (currently we do not charge anything).

Western Union fee: paid by the sender.

MoneyGram fee: paid by the sender.

MoneyOrder/mailing fee: paid by the sender.

Bank Wire fee: paid by the sender.

Intermediary Bank Wire fee: paid by the receiver.

Liberty Reserve fee: paid by the receiver.

Webmoney fee: paid by the sender.

Pecunix fee: paid by the sender.

PayPal fee: .....

C-gold fee: paid by the sender.

AlertPay fee: paid by the receiver.

MoneyBookers fee: paid by the sender.

Neteller fee: paid by the sender.

End quote from site

www.exchangezone.com

Note: In my view this is best place if you want to exchange an e-currency into another. Most important is admin works as mediator here so the transaction is safe. And you save a lot in exchange fee. What is of more importance is that you can choose from many offers which suit you, or place your own offer - so you decide the rates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have made several exchanges here already LR to PP only because the transaction is fast and you will see your money in paypal once your partner has confirmed, but

the other way around is kind of a hassle for you need to wait 7 days to see you LR money to protect against fraudulent exchange, this is safety precaution of this site.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes i do go over this site to see if i can exchange my money, but i don't understand how it works. Just get bored and go look else where to exchange. Anyways they have been online for so long and beside they are feature by liberty reserve.

• 4 weeks later...

this site looks professional and reliable, they have ssl secured by Equifax,

I think we must register with them in order to utilize their services,

currently they seem to accept only LR, but they might add other e-currencies in the future,

it seems there has been thousands of exchanging transaction deals were successfully done with this program.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome

Website is being updated.

Please try the following:

* Visit us a later to experience new features.

I have been seeing this message on trying to access the site, for few days already,

there is only link to support section,

and this website update, other than this, there is nothing functioning for now,

hope they could be able to complete the task successfully soon.