Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trade Warlord - tradewarlord.com

I am not Admin or site owner!

Who We Are

Trade Warlord is a duly incorporated investment company offering multiple financial services to its clients globally. The mission of TradeWarlord is to enhance people's financial security by providing them with experts' financial advice, high-quality implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products.

We cooperate with many large successful businesses worldwide assisting them in establishing long-term financial security. We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Trade Warlord is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

69238821082670662104.jpg

JOIN NOW

this one has no ratings section, but good to see hyip.com monitor listing this one,

the plans have so long term like contract period for 90 days and 180 days,

the ROI is reasonable and the minimum seems to be a bit high for this program,

simple design but looks promising program.

Design is very simple and ordinary, I can't see any secured server - I think they might used share server with hired script. They need to develop more and add dedicated + protected server for user security. I really doubt about their way of thinking. But all the plan are good as we can gate 1.6% daily RoI, so admin might be newcomer. Expect the site will change a lot of factors.

Great Promotion from Admin, from now on, all new deposit will have addition $5 bonus as thank you for help program grow, I had no ideal how long this promotion is running so take advance of it as soon as possible ;)

First of all let me thank you all for investing in TradeWarlord.com, I promise you that you will not be dissapointed and we are going to be here for a very long time, our plans are set in stone and we have a good direction. We are busy trading your investments so please have patience whilst we do all the tasks that are going to make us successful.

I want to remind you that all daily plans are only paid from Mon/Fri and your plans will start to earn on monday and also all investments can only withdraw their R.O.I once daily as rules.

We want to get all Monitors in place before Monday and although we do not force them bring in new members we think that they should have the decency to bring in a few.

We are now giving out $5 bonus to all new deposit.The reason we are offering a $5 bonus to ALL new members is because we are hopeing that you will all tell your friends and do your bit and that seems to be working up till now.The $5 bonus won't affect our program as we set aside a large amount to cover this but niether will it make you rich as $5 won't be life changing but an investment in one of the real plans will do wonders for your pocket.

Heckville.

Admin(tradewarlord.com)

• 4 weeks later...

I have got warning of Untrusted Connection by browser on trying to locate the site,

I think it's better not to open the site in unsecured connection,

the plans of course having nice ROI with affordable minimum of $10.