Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProsperSURF - prospersurf.com

standart

I am not admin.

Welcome to ProsperSURF.com!

What is Prosper Surf?

Based in the United States, we are an online advertising company geared towards both our success and yours. Advertising has no limits here, rather you want to advertise your products, online store, auctions, blog, social networking sites, videos, whatever you have to offer, we can fulfill your advertising needs. We are 100% free to join and use with no mandatory monthly, annual or signup fees.

What we have to offer ;

Free Members 1:1 Credit ratio, 20% Cash Commissions, 500 FREE signup credits!

Upgraded Members 1:2 Credit ratio, 35% Cash Commissions, 2500 Bonus Credits, Random Referrals, 18% 'Rebate' for Daily Surfing, Upgrade for as little as $5.95!

Link : http://www.ProsperSURF.com/?ref=standart

This is very good looking site with perfect monitoring system for traffic share. I think they should gain a lot of users to start with them. Total updates and running status make then legit, also we can find all best 3 payment processors. Good surf for upgrade i.e. 1:2, where free are also can get 1:1 point for their surf. I really support their little token of advertisement plan. Overall best site.

• 1 month later...

I get an error when I try to register, I mean the page goes blank and then nothing happens. The site looks nice, but it’s not a money making opportunity, you just get your website advertised and that’s it, nothing else. There are better alternatives than this one, such as easyhits4u, and they don’t need you to invest. Why would one use this one?

Yeah it is not that you are going to make money from this site, but this can help a lot in terms of getting your referals for other programs, 1:1 credit ratio for free member ship is good and 500 free credits offered on signup, we can get good exposure to our site for free, i feel it is worth to see few advertisements in exchange of your advertiements seen by other members.

• 1 month later...

To be honest I don't think you can get good number of referrals in here .And if ever some join under you its only few who will continue what ever that site you have that he joined. Because I do this before adding as many sites that I need to have referrals. In a month I can get 10 more or less but none of them become serious.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...