Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GBPUSD

forexv

potential drop is still a correction. Bullish sentiment is still there with sterling inside the bullish channel, at the MA 50-100-200.

For the short term, the short position is in accordance with the stop-loss 1.5760

Resistance levels: 1.5658, 1.5715, 1.5750

Support levels: 1.5570, 1.5515, 1.5475

Vote Sell GU.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GU is likely to follow the direction of the EU, and more depressed again from the EU, then vote for GU ane sell, but if we look at the daily tf, then GU masi likely to rise and the trend has not turned bearish, therefore still use MM good that we avoid such thing as too big loss.

Pivot for the day while the range of prices for resistannya 1.5539 1.5596 as first resistance, 1.5649 is resistant to 2 and the target resistance is farthest to the range today for the target price of 1.5706 while support today is 1.5486 and 1.5429

gbpusdh1.png

As I suspected yesterday, the 100 is still a strong resistance to the up move GU. And this day MA 100 is still going to be a strong barrier if GU intend to ride. I still choose to SELL GU today.

Daily trading signal pair gbp / usd at the moment;

- Sell, TP@1.5443 AND SL@1.5554.

• 2 weeks later...

are likely to complete the bearish downtrend that began last night after the news release. after successfully penetrate the 1.5609 pivot points on the position to move to the next price movement toward the position S1 at 1.5552, but if you can not reach S1 then likely return to the position of the pivot points. vote buy

pressure on yesterday week, the uptrend is still felt weak. because it has reached the position R1 1.5645 then the movement will continue to rise, bullish. and later that night made ​​possible the correction, however uptrend is still in effect throughout the day and close at 1.5702 R2. vote buy

I followed Vote to Buy GU pair in today, with some of my analysis is trend strength continues to strengthen with a power of 80% to up trend, and D1 candle has formed 30% to buy it would be in profitable if we go with the flow is going, but if still in doubt as sideway better wait a very strong trend.

factor with syria tension between American and statements from the Governor of the Bank of England showed that the BoE will soon be looking back phase or terminate their QE purchases in the near future, have pushed GBPUSD to climb higher yesterday, and it is not possible effects of yesterday's rise will still be continues to this day. I therefore chose to vote buy this pair

GBP / USD looks bullish bias in the short term, especially if price able to break into the 1.5830 area to trigger further bullish momentum towards key resistance at 1.6045 area. To the downside, immediate support is seen at around 1.5700 area - 1.5725, consistent break down that area will trigger further bearish correction scenario testing a key area to support at 1.5645 - 1.5680 before recovering to above. I tend to vote for SELL

Broadly speaking, the same situation with EU GU,, prices tend to cover the GAP yesterday, which obviously today the price may not be lower than Friday's close of yesterday, the market tends to move sideways range GU 80pips in today, that, through the new FOMC statement tomorrow the market will move.

the analysis of the 100 line indicator is still showing bullish trend I remain optimistic op buy from untouched last night, the movement in the early Asian session bearish candle is emerging but remain optimistic to maintain an open position, supported by the opinion of traders on this forum who have been providing analysis of the vote buy, so I survived.

GBP / USD. The bias is bullish in the short term, but it is necessary to break above 1.6160 area to trigger further bullish momentum towards 1.6220 area. To the downside, immediate support is around 1.6040 area, consistent break below that area could trigger further bearish pressure towards the 1.5960 area to confirm a peak and turn bearish intraday bias back.

I voted for BUY until the U.S. Open.

Well, gpb and usd are both good base currency. We can use both of them against other currency in a good trend. I tend to use gbp and usd against the yen sometimes and it works but the gbp and usd are the safe haven and we can expect to make some good profit when going against other Eastern currency. I've had luck with gbp/yen. 

GU prediction today

In BBMA now being normal weekly and daily reference and see 8jam then GU seems like a reference to a side way on a weekly

if price can break the weekly MA it will go down but if it can not break down the weekly MA then the price will go up again

I vote buy